Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dima Bilan and Yana Rudkovskaya started a blog on the Internet

Fashion for maintaining their own blogs on the Internet has touched many stars of show business. September, 25, started an online diary producer of Dima Bilan, Yana Rudkovskaya. Something we promised me Dima Bilan. Blog Yana Rudkovskaya opened the official website of Dima Bilan. Ian promises to speak at length about the events in his life is inseparable from the creative life was, and also to answer questions on the issues fans Bilan. Earlier this opportunity Rudkovskaya provided by chatting on the same site. Go beyond the Dima soon discover your blog! He was clearly the numerous colleagues in online communities fatigue that. Blogs allegedly by Dima Bilan This attention to the Internet certainly flatter many fans of the singer on a long time in Internet communications. However, there are paradoxes such attention. For example, the same official website Bilan "Publications" you can not find a single reference to publication on the Internet! Not at all, only references to printed newspapers and magazines. Agree, very strange turns attention on the Internet. Guru KEN, NEWSmusic.ru PS Here is what John told Rudkovskaya in his first blog post: We are just 2 days ago I got the RMA in 2006, I was on a plane to Sochi, because I there is the construction of a large new boutique am. Everything has to be under control! Thank you, Peter, for the reception you have given us! I am sure I will come at every opportunity. In St. Petersburg - other people, to another world. Calm. I love this city. I was incredibly happy to meet Dimkin fans. What you are wonderful and intelligent! Only from another planet called "St. Petersburg." Thank you for the welcome and the attention you have given us. Thank you for a lot of compliments, and just kind words. I'm very happy that so much people like you, the creativity Dimka, and probably all that we love! Believe me, it was a difficult year after we started together. He was incredibly hard for him and for me. I understand the responsibility that rested upon me. "What helped me survive this year, for which I am ashamed." My response: "Dimkin disabled, understanding, sensitivity, and most importantly - it is his boundless talent and energy that signals the right time to me, that does not stop you can, and create the need to create, to do on the court and to the delight of YOU! ". Great thanks for your understanding, patience and trust in us to Euro Vision, RMA, and wherever you are, that you support as well and voted for and believed, especially in our victory - the overall winner! Do not be too hard to judge our first joint album, "Time -. The river" Believe me, we have tried very hard, and we see that it is not in vain! We have in the arsenal as much English - and Russian hits in the future, I hope, will not cease to amaze you. When I close and personal with you in St. Petersburg and saw your bright eyes, your "crazy" energy, I realized that what we did this year was not in vain and your appreciation for me and Dima - the highest award! Special Thanks I want to say Nadenka of Moscow, for thy goodness, which you for their faith, for their help You - tender, sweet and very, very good! For me, you - not just a fan of Dima, but a real and a good man, I'd be happy! I think I'm happy girl named Nadia! Nadya from St. Petersburg! You - a miracle! Thank you for such a cute teddy bear, my collection is completed, but probably on the throne of design oddities, your bear is the most expensive for me! Know that we read your postcard along with Dima and I was incredibly beautiful! You - above ground, from space! Thank you! St. Petersburg young people! It's great that the fans of creativity Dimkin much guys! Thank you for your attention and kindness, I know it's expensive. When you say "celebrity" compliments, it can be viewed in different ways, and your warm words to me not to be overlooked! You - and this is the real thing! 13th and 14 October Dima concerts is to be in your great city to come when I can be sure. I will do my best to create a serious fan in your beautiful city on the Neva. Know that we're very happy! Saint - Petersburg - always in my heart! Please send me your comments, I'll always be happy to help and respond at the earliest opportunity. And I promise your blog as often as possible and keep sharing with you our thoughts and our shared with Dima plans! With great and sincere love for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment