Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dima: I'll be back to "Euro Vision" and won!

Tired but very happy Dima spoke with a reporter from the date of accepting congratulations from nearly all participants (almost all of them said unanimously that Dima was a deserved win.) He was endlessly with itself, and the second place, the he had brought Russia satisfied. But at some point the singer succumbed to momentary sadness and sigh, confessed to us: "I regret that we are not the first ..." In fact, this year, Russia, perhaps for the first time was something to win "Euro Vision". But Dima has assured us that his chance of winning the European competition, he still is and he always uses it! - Rules of the competition can participate in it several times, and I will use this to come back and win - confidently said Dima "Life." - I can not promise that next year, more likely, two or three years. I want to win really play "Euro Vision" and return to our role. After final Dima could confess without guile, in the place he expects. - I thought I was going to be in the top three winners, more to say, and was sure - gave Bilan. - And that's over now, once I am convinced that is achieved when setting up for the worst outcome, and as a result, the feelings that overwhelm you twice. Talk about your feelings in the semi-finals and finals of "Euro Vision" Bilan result that the first appearance on the stage was for him, oddly enough, more emotional. - In the semifinals, I had a taco-o-oh adrenaline! - Says the singer. - And when the last one was the next day, I did not have enough time to recharge and get on the same emotional lift. About his opponents as well as Dima says, including the Finnish hard rock band Lordi, unexpected victory which caused many confused and shocked. - I would be very curious to know, would be without masks and costumes of the musicians as interesting to people? - Asks Dima. - What my personal experience, I wholeheartedly sick and worried about Tina Karol Ukrainian woman and, of course, with the Greek wife, Anne Veasey. Seems for his brilliant performance in this Saturday night Bilan thanked everyone. - Of course, at this moment I can not remember his producer Yuri Shmilyevich Aizenshpis that I can never forget, and I often dream. - On the face of the singer is there for the first time in the evening it's a sad smile. - He dreamed of! This is his victory! I want to thank the parents, families and all those who supported me and was with me, the fans. I am all very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment