Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dima Bilan offended "Night Hooligan"

Ungrateful repaid Bilan composer Dennis Kowalski - the author of many of their hits. If the author of "Night Hooligan" singer his new song, Dima, offered wry face, he replied that he is no longer needed. It is no secret that today's popular singer Dima Bilan very, very bad mood is. Catch Up "star cold," the singer, without knowing it, mortally offended composer Dennis Kowalski, who wrote most of his first hit "Night Hooligan". Not long ago, Dennis struck Bilan new song, which has been condemned in his opinion, to succeed, but accounting, much to the surprise of the composer, suddenly vzbryknul. - I was shocked to my question, but when Dima came to hear the new song, he told me that all the authors take up again and wait for him for several months to come and listen to them - along with his resentment "Z "Dennis Kowalski -. he told me, and I just can not wait to be understood in any way, why Bilan I for many years, I could say something, but still know in such a rude manner!. As it turned out, he had not trouble balancing that seriously injured a composer wrote, "Life" changed after loved ones singer Dima recently much -. was too nervous and irritable -. You know, I was very excited that Dima good the he reminds the people did when he started his career - said with sadness in his voice Denis -. And it's my song "Night Hooligan", he sang the first. A new track would cost him only slightly to five thousand dollars. And believe me, is the highest price for the songs in this show business! Yes, that's the point of this story is not about money, and in terms of people Bilan ...

No comments:

Post a Comment