Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dima Bilan had found another girl

Dima trip to London for the World Music Awards earned him many pleasant experiences, not only professionally but also personally. In the gloomy autumn city singer met his ex-girlfriend Lyalya (after separation with Dima she went to London), with which it is associated not easy, but very strong feelings. What happens to accounting in the capital of England, more like the plot. Of a romantic melodrama, instead of the reality of life Eighteen months after the separation, he accidentally hit Ljalju in a small shop on the first day of his arrival in London. Dima began to find the girls, of course, he was waiting to meet them, but call first planned, and said about his arrival. However, fate has brought them before. - It's fantastic nature - confessed "TD" singer. - If you would have told me this to happen in my life, I would never have believed it. I went to the store to choose a book. But now I understand that I want to keep something there. A purchase, I left, but then came back to pick up the phone to the shop assistant who was a very nice girl. And I met again pause, and then output Lyalya. Frankly, we were both speechless and without saying a word, hugged each other and jumped into the street. Yes, it happens only once in life! Well, we met so because her cell phone in London seemed to have only spelled correctly - and I would probably not get through it. They had so much to say to each other, so forget all that they went for a walk through London. Lala showed Dime quiet, not crowded streets, unique shops and cozy cafes and talked about her new life. Dima also had something to say to ex-girlfriend - the last year was very successful for them. During her stay in London, the singer had seen him almost every day. Accounted Ljalju first meeting in Jurmala few years ago, when he in the "New Wave" competition. Then he was in his early twenties. - Lala came there with Lenya Nerushenko we met, I was fascinated by it, but not the conditions under which there was no question - still Dima. - Next time I'll accidentally saw her near the "McDonalds" in Pushkin, where my friends and I went to the school to Gnesinka. I remember I was very surprised, because she was very well dressed and beautiful. What could a girl to do in fast food restaurant? I asked her a question, and she said that she just wanted a meal. So we started to talk to. They understood each other perfectly, so that the closer very quickly. But this does not mean that smooth their relationship. On the contrary, knew all friends Bilan that this girl he experiences the heaviest in the meaning of life and experiences he had at least. There she was, and not someone else, he dedicated his songs. Dima is now that he had himself and Lyalya difficult times - and break with him, he had a very hard. - It is connected to my work was, and his way of life, - says the singer. - There were many reasons for our separation, and in the end we make this decision. First, I realized that I was not faithful to her, and secondly, Yuri Shmilevich rightly said to me, I would have to think about their profession. Lala then tired of her life, she decided to change everything and moved to London. Since then, and until that time we had not even talk on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment