Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dima Bilan poisoned olives

Dima told how on a New Year's Eve he was poisoned olives pitted and ... Silvester was hopelessly spoiled. - What feelings to see creative results if he expected the old and what you think in the next year? - From the new year waiting for their part outdated and deserved weekend ... The past year has been for me in every respect, the new Event-Driven: It is the new album, and participation in "Euro Vision". - Where would the New 2007? - I do what I do: I will sing and go on tour. For me, it is significant and important, so here for 4 years and the New Year and my birthday, I put in the scene. For the past 4 years and the New Year and my birthday, I put on the stage - the most unusual story you happened during the New Year's Eve or during the Christmas shoot. - When it happened, before 1999, I have not tried the olive. And at the time of the new year, when the bells struck and we clinked glasses, I grabbed a handful of grapes ... Which was pitted olives. I hung up with excruciating pain for about 20 minutes. For me, it was certainly a shock. -The most unusual meeting of the new year. - The most unusual New Year, I met six years ago ... on TV. It so happened that all my friends had left, and we went shopping for a girl to go to buy food, like millions of others, preparing to hear New Year's table, music, lit firecrackers and watched Christmas concerts on TV. - What kind of dish to complement your Christmas table? - Salad, herring salad "Mimosa" ... would add something Tatar: Mamas samosa or "triangles". The only strong drink, I can drink - it's booze. Prefer TM "Pasha". I hope that next year, all people in the world, everything will be fine - everyone will be happy, and all wishes will come true! "KP-Ukraine"

No comments:

Post a Comment