Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kushanashvili: "Drugs and Dima Bilan I always suspected him in this"

Legendary producer shortly before his death he left his close friend Otaru Kushanashvili tainstvennyt notes for ten personalities of our show business. Angered by the fact that some of these figures, especially man and producer Valerie Joseph Prigogine began immediately on this PR, Otar Kushanashvili recently done in the heat, said he would give one million, the memo only after receiving $ 1. - I swear by the memory of the law, and I did not want to take someone with money - now says: "EC" Kushanashvili. - I just wanted to show that wolves justice say that "as the call, so the echo." Particularly bad Prigogine. Scum "decent people, including me!" "How could you mention the word" - he said. Offended Ajzenshpisa heirs - his supruzhnitsa Lena and his production company "StarPro". For the fact that I do not condemn the Dima care of their business to the owner of the company "Inteko" Viktor Baturin. As a result, they do not even call me for 40 days. How Bilan. Officially we supposedly could not find. Although I am still in the same hallway, where he lived and where he is Ayzenshpis office "StarPro". And Bill, still live there. Because in his new apartment, he gave Buchanan, is being renovated. - But I was invited to a meeting Baturina, wife Jana Rudkovskaya. Ian asked to bring them to normal people from the media, you can work with you. They are new in the entertainment industry. And then they immediately began to pour dirt. They were especially offended publication Arthur Gasparyan, in which he claimed to plant a new environment to Bilan on drugs, what artists have been crazy. - But, they say, the recent problems with vision Bilan - only a result of their use of cocaine. - I did not know how he drugs. But I've always suspected this. Dima behavior seemed too sublime. From my own experience I can say that without drugs in show business do nothing. I myself went through. As for vision problems ... If I was in a "party zone" worked, we had a big fan of drugs on - Gosha Kutsenko. And he had just such a problem. - Do you think it would end this ugly history with carve-balancing? - It can be said that Bilan Baturin and "StarPro" remain versa. I think Yuri would have been approved by the vote of the congregation. He was very friendly with Yana Rudkovskaya. That Ayzenshpis spoke with Jan and her husband to help Dima. And before that various people had "injected". In particular, the director of the Bratsk aluminum plant Sergei Filippov bought him a bus for a tour, gave money for the clips, equipment for the studio. - You promised to tell you that speaking in private conversations about Ayzenshpis colleagues in show business. - He was never a compliment. At the very least, made a very modest compliment, "But it his way." He spoke in particular Prigogine. To reach my favorite Shmilevich viewed each method as acceptable. I, for example, he accused me of not coming to a compromise that would turn out to work for me on the channel. "But you have to offer and become by a fag - I disagree -.. I had three cases where it is indicated Theoretically, I suppose, that you go up to the bone but to accept postcards from behind what. not. " A Shmilevich was at this point the opposite. Infuriated by his ingratitude. Lead singer of "SMASH!" In every interview talking shit about Bilan with the tacit approval of their producer Misha Topalov. But Shmilevich helped them in the initial phase and recorded them in his studio. "No one knows how to say" thank you "- he lamented -. But recently become Ayzenshpis much more tolerant I think it had to do with knowledge of the advance is not surprising in a suicide note, in words he had asked many people to him.. forgive. While some totally worth it. Get at least a group of "Dynamite", which in the spring of this year, wanted to leave him. "Otarik, can you drive? - The question of whether Shmilevich. - My heart aches. Today I will say goodbye to the boys. "Seeing the great success Bilan, they spoke with zeal Shmilyevich:" all efforts, it has been made, and we're not on TV "Especially jealous Ilya Zudin." Write a hit and is to be back on TV. "! - Fairly answered Shmilevich But they would not hear, "How do you know let you talk as equals and even to demand anything from you..! - I asked myself. - You should be a short conversation. The increase in 7.00! Push-ups! And if you do not want to go to hell "-" I was just talking with Tsoi with Staschewski, and with them I can not. "- He was justified, but at the end of" Dynamite "was smart enough to renew his contract . You should see what had been then Shmilevich happy -. And how did he react to the death of the former vocalist "Dynamite" Leonid Nerushenko - He is very sorry for him. Despite the fact that Leon abuse of alcohol and often violate labor discipline, Shmilevich knew exactly what he was pulling at all the concerts. Only if between the band members began the massacre, he had to come Lenya. After his death Ayzenshpis faded noticeably. But the greatest of his "thorn", had an argument with Igor cool if they MUZ Bilan prodinamila latest award. - The impression that Ajzenshpisa of Channel One, which collided with the coolest pressure. - It is an open secret. On the way of awarding MUZ him, like in the movies about the Mafia, called and said, "Think well, where do you go on living Determine who you are?" Yuri wanted and us, and you. But all the while hoping - to blow you. "Well, why should I rush between two fires?" - He suffered. I think the endless experience urgently with all these undermine his already poor health and ultimately hastened his death.

No comments:

Post a Comment