Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dima Bilan: "Now I want a little harder!"

Dima gave an interview in which he refers always open to a new life after the tragic death of his producer Yuri Ajzenshpisa and reveals new artist about his future plans. First published poem Dima Bilan. - You have preserved in the memory of his first musical memories? - Remember how we were looking for an accordion. I wanted to go to music school, but the instrument was no place to buy .. I remember sitting on the floor in a huge headphones, sitting with closed eyes and dream. My state, when I listen to music, you can use the flight. I always wanted to make music. - Have you ever thought about your own popularity? - Popularity - is difficult. There are so many things. For example, sometimes wake up and realize that I am not going to school today. And you can not go to school. And I can not undo anything! Or else, I can not pretend that I have not been detected. It is impossible. The whole time I'm at the point of attention. Later, when the man eventually realizes that this is his element, his life will be easier. But I still do not want to bring for all to see a few moments of his life. And sometimes I want to share, I want to tell everyone. For example, often coming Peter. It was there that I share what I want to go. I love St. Pete audience! The people there know my life and always properly understand. - And Muscovites do not you understand? - I understand, but for some reason with Peter, there were more trusting relationship. - Recently you once reluctant to talk to journalists, we suddenly to a "closed" artist? - Each step involves some advantages and disadvantages. Now I feel a lack of communication with friends. Because I have just moved everything - come tomorrow, the days come after. You always have to pay for something and you have to pay for popularity. And I'm not a closed artist, I only have time for a catastrophic "openness." No one sees me - I'm leaving in the morning, come in the night. - So, the price of your popularity - you have no time? - So true. Support height you jumped, very difficult. And it turned out to need a lot of work. I hope that I will go out everything. - There is an opinion that if a man is a star, he deliberately omitted on his personal life? - I think I agree. Why? Confirmation of the time lived. Yes, there is such a thing. Not total lack of privacy, of course, but their presence is not too big. Basically, not enough time. - You have to come and go on active social events, now rarely in public. - The time was different before flashing you to get to know, had to show for the company I saw. But even then, I rarely turn up. Now the game is completely different, you have to work so that the time spent on all work. - Do you have many friends in show business party? - You know, I think so, and not only me, friends may not be much, but they are friends. Friends - those who are directly present in all your efforts, sequels, birthdays, generally, in all Becoming your personality. Friends appear before somewhere. But there are friends with whom you are communicating with the phone, you know. You'll probably need to call someone? No? Well, thank God! - Dima, the place in your life is a religion? - I was baptized and very religious person. And I think it all comes back. And a bad back, and good. - Do you have friends among the people of other religions, and how you feel about other religions? - Of course there are, and treat them normal. It's just that I had a friend who left the sect and changed dramatically. She was a fan of what they believed. I'm not so, I treat religion without bigotry. - Do you have to believe in the materialization of thoughts and desires? - Of course, since there are so many examples. Even my dream to play music. I make music! - When a project is commercially successful, it is risky, unexpected steps and make innovations. You have to experiment, or what we have to go now, finally, the project "Dima Bilan" formed? - Can not say for sure. Yes, this is something so my perception of life, as my tastes change, formed with time. I do not need extra cables, I can not say that I go in a certain direction. Here I sing rock and melodic rock, or I sing R & B? After all this time were experiments. And it is perhaps unexpected duets are some ridiculous project, and, perhaps, a duet with rapper like the thread. Lots of interesting things and do not limit yourself, I want to try different things. Try to be everywhere, but with the soul approach to a particular experiment. You know what you have to do with the soul always a reward, that's all! - But you will agree that the project "Dima Bilan" commercial success on the stage? - Commercially successful? Probably, if it exists, it is not worth of excuses. I think we should treat all child's play. - The project is to make money, on the one hand - it works, but on the other - this is business. How difficult is it to combine these parties? - No one should be living on the money. By and large, these words "paper money" - I was never interested. I came here for the fun to have, this is the most important award! Fucking condition after concerts, not a second or four minutes if you can personally say to me: "Well done." For that I think is something to do. You see, that's the main thing! A commercially successful .. Yes, actually, it's the third. But one can not exist without the other. If not, it will not be a commercial success. And that's my philosophy, if it is clear. - Most of the actors use love theme in her music videos. Except for the video "Boom" in your video is always present love. I did not want to change this trend and make something new? - I do not plan anything special. So I have sometimes in my life - often with me something extraordinary. And it is no coincidence. - Unlike other artists, you're not in the studio to record a new album locked, and was actively involved in the shooting are traded. - It seemed right to a period of time and in writing to take in the studio. Yes, it is absolutely justified: anything that does not bother you, do not shoot - there's only entry. But I think that it is necessary to switch. For example, sometimes record is created spontaneously. There are writers with whom I have worked, they know me and my life. Sometimes the poet calls me, I take my journal and talk about what's wrong with me at the moment. On this basis, write poetry. - Their third album .. How do you assess the work done, what? Its strengths and weaknesses - On the one hand it is the weakness and strength, if you told in each song, what happened to her. Many of the songs that are dedicated to subconsciously that you sing about friendship, about the person who is gone, all of the songs - autobiographical, and even more than. Album was a long time, a lot of recorded songs not included in it, because that happens a strict selection of the material. - You yourself are selected songs? - Of course, who else? - What is special about the album? - It's getting harder, confident, thoughtful, I mean not only the mood, and the expressive power of music. I emphasize that all happened under my strict supervision. In fact, everything is interesting. There is such a thing - to choose. I live to a certain style. For example, the song "mulatto" - well, life was. Then you realize something else to like heavy music. Everything depends on the world around us. The world is hard, sometimes soft, sometimes light, sometimes dark - is different. Now I want a little harder. - I understand that, in contrast to previous work, the new album is not represented in your own work: no songs, not poems. What causes that? - This time of happened very quickly. I have. A lot of melodies and lyrics to something I did not come to mind - You can have a very interesting serious poetry, you can write a lot? - I have to write. Now is no time to just come home and find at least two hours to a state in which you can write now. I come home to the fourth floor, four fell on the bed and everything. Hardly get up in the morning and eat again for writing. - You do not happen spontaneous inspiration? - I thought all the time in this busy. Now everything is so close. For example, think eating and driving, and I write about the song, which is now, or the shooting, which is coming soon. - Poetry for the opportunity, pour his heart, a poetic diary state of mind? - This is the ability to just think .. to think and to not close, not to become a "plastic" are! After all, comes in this fight for survival are often numb, forget all about the meaning of life. Poetry for me to think every time the opportunity: Why, why, and why should I? And only build a chronology of his life. - You will not solve it for a poem in the future? - I think it is not the time to talk about it. Sometimes I just wrote something, something fell. To publish a book of his poems, need a reason juicier. If I do something good, then we will talk about the book of poems, perhaps a little later publish. - Dima, and you love to read? - I like, but do not have time. In the past six months, only twice was in the movie. Seen "The Family" and "Day Watch." "Look," I liked it, but it is a controversial material, which can count on the role of forecasts. Maybe I'm too serious. I was not nice to look at a rolling wheel, my home town of Moscow - in shambles. It is terrible in the familiar streets and think that this film than can it. I squeezed into a chair, he observed. - The project "Dima Bilan" works great staff? - As in the past, and now, I work with a lot of people. - As far as I know you're working with the same musicians, as before? - When was the presentation of the first album, I really wanted to work with live musicians, but time will not. I turned to my friend's wife, she has worked with musicians, it's something to me to know and learn. We started on the guitar, drums, bass, keyboards and I rehearse. I remember there was a moment when I thought - they are working on a presentation or not, it sounds serious or not. And I invited George Shmilyevich that he listened. He really liked it, I was glad that the work was done knowingly and with these musicians I have ever. In fact, we have the people who have been together for many years and soritsya, we will not get lost. - Part of me ballet composition, you're focused on the male dance force. Why is the number of the ballet has increased from three to five people? - Yes, it is not changed much, and often are. There were only two: the two boys, then two girls. Second, there is such a thing as neokupaemost, previously visited. And if there is demand, there is an interest, you should only grow. Makes an interesting show people as they come to the concerts, all were in good spirits and have fun. Affect larger range of human emotions, so it was interesting to observe the scene. Therefore the number is growing. Last guys who were three, we're friends with them, has been working for one and a half years. - And you do not feel the "back" on the stage of the competition, which has five beautiful boys do not draw attention to itself? - I have a moment. I admit there are occasional situations, so that the dancers come forward and all the attention on them. I'm starting to move forward, they are pushed aside. But that's okay. We have built a very good team. I am happy and I do not want to change anything. We went through so much together and it was friends ... And who is the director and choreographer? - Manufacturer - Hi from the team. - You make the statement? - I want to show that we must begin to support the new album. It will already be a common dance numbers. At this point, what I do on stage, only comes from the soul. Of course there are developments that occur during rehearsals, but there are some sync, present and seem to be even in concerts and chips often born alive. What is the "style" in your understanding? - This is a view of life. Handwriting. Style - this is the way a person perceives himself as he goes, he says. Style - this is not a contradiction in terms. - You can objectively identify some disadvantages? - Very suspicious people. This is the point that I fight. I will always trust and breathe freely, without thinking about the bad. I just want a normal relationship! Yes, and I've seen the lack of punctuality. I do not always like it - I'm picky. And I'm picky. Dima and what benefits? - I do not (embarrassed). - In my opinion, you are very diligent? - I never thought, not to admit that I work hard, and I work a lot. I always think that I do not. Maybe that's what helps to make progress. Generally Dima life is very generous. But in his inner circle. I can come in the night when someone was ill. Yet in itself, I would not want it for granted. For indeed it is difficult to arrive at night, it's hard to find the time. I think I want to note it. Maybe it's wrong .. - They have an extensive music library, you collect the national music of the countries visited where. This is a library for inspiration? - I'm always interested and inspired by something sbatsat a song. I love all kinds of music, I like variety. - You once said that you can not live without my notebook, what is it? - I had it with me always wore, now I have to take only travel. The notebook I write thoughts, couplets. As a result, I have created some other philosophy. - Is it true that you have been cases in concert when the microphone hit in the teeth? - Yes, at the moment of ecstasy! I dance and I am strongly microphone to his lips. Attempts to harvest the fruit. - The musical project "Dima Bilan" - a favorite job or a dream come true? - Both. I go on stage and enjoy it. Actors should kayfovat on stage and do a favor to yourself. - In show business it is difficult to keep their moral principles, honesty and still be successful. They consider themselves a strong person? - You know, I also do is this: "Well, what are you" "Well, what kind of gossip for what it is .."? .. "Well, how can you?"? Of course there are sometimes those thoughts, and sometimes .. should not be anything serious. Must be strong and still be sure of a strong desire to have everything to fulfill. And wish it so hard to iron all the negative thoughts. I think the most important thing - the desire to do what he wants! - What are we to you to not lose yourself, have Dima? - (Pause) you must still try to be honest with me .. Magazine "Neon", March 2006 Concept Series - Olga Rudenko, photographer - Vladimir Byazrov The photographs used quotations from poems Dima

No comments:

Post a Comment