Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dima refused nudity Gay

The popular British gay magazine GayTimes proposed Dima Bilan £ 100,000 for snapshots. Despite the impressive amount of the charge, accounting refused a tempting project, arguing that it isporit his image. - I actually an offer, but I refused - said "Z" Dima. - I personally have nothing against gays, but I'm not gay! Although, as far as I know, this magazine is not only posing a person gay ... Of. Outside it does not seem quite logical and correct decision, because frankly shooting Bilan swamped entire Internet Is it hard to expose you again? - Yes, at the beginning of my career, I was actually in a candid photoshoot - Bilan said. - But I did it to bring attention to the creativity, and not for himself. It was just a sharp little advertising without subtext! Maybe when I get my mind on this experiment, but I am now a very popular not need! - I achieved a lot in the pop world - continue to Dima. - On the European level on the left, and the dubious distinction I do not need! For me, the main thing - the music! Over the past year I have Rudkovskaya Ian and our team did very much and ruin everything for the sake of shooting per response, I will not! - I can not say I'm too afraid to show my body - laughing Bilan. - I can be proud of and have something to show, but now I have very different priorities! In early November I was going to London, wrote four new songs. And this will be the beginning of my career in the West. Despite the global employment, accounting recently interested in photography. Images from around the world, which he has so much so that the singer is already thinking accumulated personal exhibition. - I already have a name: "The Nature of Things" - the singer confessed. - I travel a lot and always photograph what I see. I wanted to share with my fellow citizens to express their views in the world! And to dream again get the project "Dancing with the Stars". During the trial, I was rehearsing a dance for about 15 minutes, but then because of the tour had to refuse to participate in this beautiful show. Now I hope that will call for the second time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment