Sunday, May 26, 2013

Dima is waiting a call from Sharon Stone

Before the brilliant 48-year-old actress could not resist, the 24-year-old Dima Bilan. At a reception honoring the stars of "Basic Instinct", the hero of the "Euro Vision" diligently courting actress and made her greatest compliments. In conversation with the superstar singer enthusiastic spent more time than the rest of the guests. At the opening of the boutique fashion brand, the person that she is, Sharon came very late, so that the guests wait almost half an hour. But the public, especially men, immediately forgot about it when she saw a beautiful Sharon. The star of "Basic Instinct" was brought before leaders of the Russians in a black dress (many have noticed at once that the actress no underwear) and mink cape. The boutique Stone had spent only a few minutes with it, then expressed a desire to remove the GUM. While the stars of the show-windows of expensive shops, Russian celebrities were waiting for them at an expensive restaurant. Dima Bilan came to the reception in honor of Sharon and his producer Yana Rudkovskaya. Expected favorite actress, singer wondered which of our actresses like stone, could be the face of the famous fashion house. - I think Renata Litvinova - expressed his assumption Dima. Arrival at the restaurant, be sure the first thing Sharon menu. The actress is a big gurmankoy, and here she had lamb loin with gravy, fried potatoes, chocolate cake and a couple of glasses of wine. After a hearty dinner mood further improved stars. Despite the fact that some Russian guests were actress her helpers, Dima Bilan, summed up courage and said to her myself. The singer has not the whole evening with the actress admiring eyes, seized the right moment, spoke to her. - In a minute or so, I noticed an emotional lift Sharon - says the "TD" Dima. - And, bypassing all the guards came to her. I understand that it was wrong for me on the street sometimes the guards did not bother me. (In size, of course) to ask, but I really wanted to meet her I stopped three feet from her, and said aloud. "Excuse me," From the expression on her face, I realized that they like to talk with me. I went closer ... And here I have to admit honestly, I shook hands. I told her that she was an amazing woman and my favorite actress. A little later we were joined by one of the organizers of her visit to Moscow, Sati Spivakov, and introduced me as the most popular young singer and told her that I took second place in the "Euro Vision". After these words, Sharon smiled and said, "Really?" We continued to talk, and eventually I took her hand. It is unrealistic, woman! I can not express my feelings, she vamp. At the end of our conversation, I gave her the drive and wrote his phone number. I understand that this is unlikely, but I'll wait for your call.

No comments:

Post a Comment