Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dolce & Gabbana Shirts Release "Dima Bilan, the best go, Lordi to the rest»

- Now, I sometimes wonder how my life changed after the "Euro Vision Song Contest"? Probably more of a burden - says Dima Bilan. - The days are filled not more than before. - We have a very wide reach of the main idea number. Much work has been done. Sitting at the piano - it is a heroic act. Remember, in a time saving three people rolled out very quickly and casually? For samples, I always went on the stage and I thought, if he had only at this time broken legs. And if Zaprygivayem a tool sitting all the time in a ballerina worry - says the singer. That is what is said Dima Bilan in Samara: - After the speech, I had stopped congratulatory telegrams. Managed to get into the Duma and his Liberal Democratic Party. And I was given the government letter. And I think that may have received the medal "For Services to the Fatherland, II degree." In addition, until I heard rumors that the native of Kabardino-Balkaria my want to call names. I'm going to come back to check it out. - The idea was to record a song with her younger sister. But then I thought, no, let it go its own way. I have nothing to take away the bread! - Soon Dolce Gabbana is launching a T-shirt, "Dima Bilan the best Lordi to walk the rest." Shall be upon them, and 10 and 13, my lucky numbers And my T-shirts with the very "Euro Vision" I have five pieces at. They are now at home. - The best holiday for me - take the wheel and drive away, sitting on the stump, to look around. But over the stump I travel often.

No comments:

Post a Comment