Friday, June 28, 2013

Nastia Stotsky new novel

Anastasia Stotskaya recently split with his partner on "Dancing with the Stars 2010" Alexei Ledeneva, twisted new romance with singer Nikita. After a brilliant but short story Anastasia Stotsky with a partner in the project "Dancing with the Stars" Alex Ledeneva, a longtime friend and singer Nikita, as a true gentleman could not leave the beauty Nastya one. One of the first appeared on her doorstep with flowers and toys, as well as an invitation to a romantic dinner at the restaurant. Old friends Nikita and Anastasia sat all night on the summer terrace of the famous Moscow restaurant - I do not expect that will come to me, Nikita, - says "EH" singer. - He and I are friends for many years and we feel when we are sick. He has even told me once that he was in love with me, but I did not take seriously. Nikita Stotsky brought a huge bouquet of colorful tulips and seventeen large stuffed horse on which he and Nastia laughed all evening. Moreover, in a show of support and adoration Nikita T-shirt came with the picture of a naked singer, more than discouraged and confused girl. - Where? - Surprised Stotskaya. - Specially bought and wear now! - Said Nikita - It's my favorite shirt. I just live in it. Old friends Nikita and Anastasia sat all night on the summer terrace of the famous Moscow restaurant, jokes and funny. And with the dead of night to leave in a great mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment