Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sergey broke with the director

Until recently, the ex-member of "Smash" Sergei Lazarev everywhere, like a shadow, accompanied by its director Michael Butler. This young man, according to some reports, the former "boys on call" for the rich, gay, even with the singer lived in the same apartment on the street Fedor Poletayev. For some time Lazarev were increasingly seen in the company of women. He is passionately kissing "Tatu" Yulia Volkova, the solace in the arms of a partner on the TV show "Dancing on Ice" Anastasia Grebenkina. A butler holding not only with Lazarev appear in public, but also in the office to go "Style Records." Sergey parted with the director, "I have no more to do with Sergey Lazarev - reluctantly" EC "Michael. - What do I do now I am working as a janitor Sorry, but I can not talk to you I have to go?.. sweep the streets. You must clean, clean ... It's not like, show business! "

No comments:

Post a Comment