Monday, June 24, 2013

Sergey: "I can meet a girl in the street"

Sergey, who won the popular project on the canal, admitted that winning the circus show, he pretty much you torture your body. - Circus without injury happened - says Lazarev. - So I ran it myself during the many rehearsals and performances. But it's not so bad I can not see, I have always to be a leader and become the first. And to get it, it is necessary to sacrifice something. Sergey Lazarev has admitted that he missed the circus and the people with whom he met there, not even during the rehearsals Lazarev his body too much physical exertion tortured. As a result, the popular singer was a sprain, ankle injury, knee and shoulder. And at a recent rehearsal at all jammed knee. The singer also admitted that he missed the circus and the people with whom he met. - For the time we were preparing for my performance, I made friends with many artists of the circus on the colored Boulevard, - says "TD" Sergey. - Because we were always together. I was prepared for her performance, and they - to his. And the whole time I was side by side with them. So now, when the project is over, I start everything I happened to see in the circus. By the way, the circus performers themselves admit that initially Lazarev was the best among all the participants of the show. After the famous coach Artur Bagdasarov, Sergey - the man we always strive for something and to be sure to achieve this goal, otherwise his life will lose all meaning. Winner himself, talks about his most memorable numbers, stressed speech with a panther. - I was worried before going into the arena, - says Sergey. - Still, it was a wild cat, however, and manual. But thanks to the samples, I somehow found a common language with her and we hit it off. In fact Lazarev little disingenuous, speaks of a panther. Recall that the singer was almost hit by this cat: while one of the samples they took on his arm when the singer gave her a piece of meat. Sergey and recounted her experiences that each person according to him. - Honestly, I was nervous thinking I win the circus or not, - says Lazarev. - I tried not very pleased when I learned that he was in the final. Since I have some experience with the "Dancing on Ice" when all say with one voice, that I can win this project. Now I have to worry about losing anything, it was necessary to fear if they are all still at the beginning. Incidentally, after the Lazarev, was the largest of the takeover of the meeting show Ksenia Sobchak, whom he had not spoken. Now the "Blonde in Chocolate" is one of his closest friends. In general, despite the growing popularity of Sergei, he was no stranger to the ordinary emotions and feelings, and for all people. Lazarev, just like all the others, is capable of falling in love. Although now, he said, he has no time for this, and the complicated nature of the singer also plays a role neposlednyuyu. - I have a complex character - says Sergey. - I am very demanding person, but not a bastard. As for love, I can meet a girl in the street. I also know that I could charm you with her smile, talking, flirting. Recently, Lazarus relationship often credited with some fans. After the singer, he never had a romance with his female fans. - The fans believe that meeting with me - a life event. But they only know me as a TV picture. Dorisovyvaet this and fall into it. And when they meet me, they think that they know everything about me. But I know somehow it does not. I find it difficult to learn in a short time of our meeting, so that you can continue to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment