Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sergey was with his partner in avriyu

Popular singer Sergey Lazarev and his partner in the project "Dancing on Ice" figure skater Anastasia Grebenkina had an accident in the city center. The accident occurred about seven clock in the evening at the traffic lights in the subway "October field." In sidecar "Lexus", owned by Anastasia Grebenkina, drove a dark blue "Audi 100", and, as it turned out, guilty of the accident was the driver of the ill-fated is "Audi". - I still can not understand how this happened - admitted nervously Grebenkina us. - I just wanted to Sergei. But after a few seconds I was very tryahanulo and I slammed the door pillar. Jumping out of the crumpled car saw the car for Anastasia Lazarev, as feared, that he had an accident. Finally they went only a few feet apart. - To be honest, I am very much afraid for Nastia - embrace skater said, "TD" Sergey. - It happened so suddenly that none of us at that time did not understand what had happened. When I realized that Anastasia had an accident, I fear literally took heart in the heel. When we found out, was the culprit of the accident the driver of the ill-fated is "Audi", which lost control on a slippery road and rammed a car skater. Lazarev survived miraculously, because the lights had to slip on a yellow light. - In general, if not for Sergei, then everything would end much more pitiable - said Anastasia. - He saved my life, literally. The fact is that when Lazarus drove a yellow light, he realized that I no longer have time for him, and I get to red. Many thanks to him that he will be able to navigate and slow down time, and I was also followed. If not for him, I would have been the car, traveling to the junction with the two parties have driven. After the figure skater, her driver surprising boldness "Audi" who did not understand the situation, immediately began to blame the accident Anastasia. - After the interview, we find a common language, and not call the police - said Anastasia. - We have also with Sergei was no time as we rushed to the shooting. Incidentally, it is worth recalling that Grebenkina. Not the first incident in recent times About a week ago got the figure skaters unharmed in a similar situation and by a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment