Friday, June 28, 2013

Nastya Stotskaya: homes go without clothes

Round sexy Russian singer born in Kiev Anastasia Stotsky constantly swirling rumors about her alleged wealthy lover. And enviable added bride in a candid interview, that very likely the end of the year married Pops. Also, "the red-haired beast," she said like naked at home and denied rumors of her pregnancy leave. - What is your idea of female beauty? - In the first place - bred, beauty, intelligence, humor and sexuality - is responsible "Blik" singer. - This woman never fear, ridiculous. And, of course, should be in every woman the real highlight. If these qualities in a woman, it is becoming popular among people. When they were dancing in the project "Dancing with the Stars" on a diet in order not to undermine the partner - Well, you would always turn around a few enviable men .... - What are you saying? No! I've never been as nice. To always treated me very critical. I put in a lot of good and positive qualities. I am very well educated parents, for which I am very grateful. Show - it's a great school of life, there are many tests. And if you're not strong, you will not live properly, you will eat with giblets. - What are the local show business is considered the standard of beauty? - The risk to offend any of our stars. I can name Hollywood. I'm a fan of Monica Bellucci, Catherine Deneuve, and Toni Braxton. By the way, my room plastered with posters Braxton as a child, and first kisses were on her songs. - What was the first kiss? - He was not alone. At the school in the evening, I kissed simultaneously with the two boys. I was flighty girl. In one corner of the room, I kissed a boy, and the other end of the room to the other. - What kind of clothes that you love? - Comfortable and not necessarily expensive. At home, for example, have generally not need clothes. - You walk home naked? - What's so surprising? It's nice and comfortable and still nice for your game. - You live with a man? - I can only say that I have someone to show of her body. - It is your ex-husband Alex Sekirin is (from the TV series "Happy Together" ... - .. Comm Aut), say that you will get together, or is it still an athlete Dmitry Nosov? - No, no, no and no. Hopefully by the end of the year, he made me an offer. So we hope that I get married again! - You are free to dress. You happen to get pregnant? - (Laughs). No, I was in great shape! I suspect lush, but I'm not complex. When they were dancing in the project "Dancing with the Stars" on a diet in order not to undermine the partner, and now I do not eat it in yourself! Now here I will run away from you in a restaurant, order a huge piece of meat and eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment