Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sergey Beat Girls head Add

Sergey impression very proper young man only thinks about the work in a rare weekend prefer to clean the apartment. He does not drink or smoke, work hard, and even the list of winners of the national collection of the magazine "7 Days". And it seems that a person born in April Fools' Day, and. In a year of the pig to be crazy and Hooligan "MK" with Sergey eve of his birthday arrived, and tried to figure out whether this is actually really the right singer. Sergey impression very proper young man - Sergei, your birthday - 1st April - is the funniest day of the year. This is reflected in your character? - Most likely yes. I am cheerful, easy-going people. With a sense of humor, I like everything in order. Should I tell anecdote? "Why do blondes open yoghurt directly at the counter because its cover is written to open here?." - My mother did not tell you, maybe it's played in the hospital? - It is - no. Dad could not believe that I was born. He was not with her mother when she walked into the labor market. And 1 April, he can call and congratulate all of the birth of his son began, he thought it was a joke. (Laughs) - And he jokes anyone? - In school, I made a sort of banal, baby stuff. In fact, on 1 April, I connected a bit with another holiday. It's my birthday, which I note with family and friends. Thus we did not make fun each other. Although once a person decided not to congratulate and ignore me all day. Then I could not bear it and said, "Wait a minute, actually, I have a birthday today." He laughed and said. "I know it's just a joke" - Offended? - I do not remember. But in fact I am very irascible man in school, if I offended anyone, I could in the middle of a lesson, and slam the door so that the plaster fell off. But I was not against the child, who was crying for the police room. The Director for misbehavior and is known around the corridors - is yes. - Girls are hitting? - It happened. (Laughs) portfolios on the head. As a child, anyway, especially in the fifth or sixth grade. We loved each other very much a girl. And always with her curse and fight, so we planted in different offices. - Now you can hit a woman? - I know how to control myself. But I can say what I think. And I think that's normal. I annoys me when people promise something and not satisfied, took the job and did not do it. Disrespect may balk. And then I can let off steam, to scream. - And a floor? - Yes, well. But then I apologize. - A lot of enemies because of his temper even amassed? - Everyone knows this trait of my character. Someone puts up with it, some do not. The nervous system, to be honest. And all my cries are primarily due to the cooperation moments together. I do not like that of the producer, and a lot has to coordinate themselves. It is clear that older people do not want to perceive me as a supervisor. Often due to conflicts. Some people even have to leave. - No matter what you say, but still give the impression is very correct person. This is boring. - No, it's not boring. I like a bully. Here we are with Volkova (Yulia from tATu), when we meet at parties, always a bully. We want to break this pathos, this rave, glamor. You laugh and I smile, kiss. Someone thinks that we are working on the photos. But it is not. We have fun, for us it means nothing. - Bullies in real life too? - I would not bullying. I can go to the other side of Moscow to tell someone "Good night." Just like that. Two hours in a traffic jam, come back and say. I think it is more extravagant look. Surprises can arrange something ... - Let's go back to your correct. You bandits who robbed you the other day? - I have not forgiven him. All I know is that call to the police is useless. I was returning from a tour of the train. Sometime in the morning when I climbed into my sleeping NE. - And she opened the door? - It turned out that everything is very easy to open. Bottom lock was broken. Heck I do not know how, but opened. Say suspended their line again. Unpleasant story. Thank God that we are all safe and sound, that the valuable things that nothing is lost, only money. But most importantly, does not prove that it's just my money. At the same cars no surveillance cameras. And to find when the robbers? I was told that this. Not the first, police said, without me full explanations and evidence - Sergei, you are really my weekend spent cleaning the apartment? - I love to do. By the way, here's what else I could mad angry - chaos. And to this chaos over time I create. And if I have a few free hours, clear everything, I hit the ceiling. - In general, creative people just live in the mess. - I hate. I'm feeling blue because of the chaos. I do not like clutter in your closet. Constantly try to see some things that I have, and what is not. Conversely, when I come to a clean house, it's just kicking. - In fact, it even draish? - Dusting, my floor, bathtub and toilet brush my - all alone. - Does not help Mom? - My mother lives alone, but sometimes it can come and do something to help. - Why not naymesh housekeeper? - I do not know ... Still hard to trust a stranger at home. Of course I'm thinking about it. Not only your hands to see where, who to contact, what and how much? Yes, and a little scary, because they steal and cheat everywhere. Maybe my mother would ask to find someone. - You are a child of this Chistyulya? - Yes, my grandmother and my mother taught me. To a greater extent grandmother. It is also a devotee of purity. To her, no matter how you come, it's always something Drait. - And you? - Do not make. I saw it. She had always sharp, naglazhennye things. Each site immediately zastiryvalos. In the same way, and I am now, I see a spot - immediately go and faded. Well, I am such a person. Yes, perhaps a correct one. But I think it is more for education goes. Much nicer, chat with a man who is dressed in a clean, as those who are not dressed for two years. - Brother, you have the same? - In principle, yes. Pasha's older than me by 5 years. Had tried to teach me life, but I always had my clear opinion. Often taken by him in the nose. In general, common brotherhood. Now, the opposite happened: I try to build it, and to teach us to live. (Laughs) - With his mother and brother often vidishsya? - Rare. Now they come to me for every shot, "Circus of the Stars." Before - on "Dancing on Ice". I arrange them such entertainment. - What did your performance in the theater of Pushkin? - Mom go almost a fifth of the time, wants to "Borrow the tenor". I said, 'Mom, that's enough! "She even has a video tape of this performance I think that everything should be in moderation -.. Maybe they went to his son again - Maybe this is the lake -. And it was quiet -. Are you help her? - Yes .. I have the opportunity, and I do it at that time, I helped my mom a lot, and now it was my time. - In theater, you're officially in the company - No. I'm a guest star in fact. I was very happy, respected all these horrible stories about relationships theater novice artists that I have not been touched with the arrival of Roman Kozak young and invite productions, but also the older generation do not forget -.. colleagues not to envy what they have and in the theater, and the music scene all -?. They knew me before success SMASH you will see that I do not modify in any way humanly In fact, people on the fact that when I take something, would I used to do it. So my success they see normally. In a way, I'm digging myself a hole, because a point I will not have anything and surrounding disappointed. Although everyone knows I'm not a robot. - So me and go long. - Yes. I understand that I can not stop. For me, two weeks off - is torture. I'm going to rush over and think that at this point I do something for the cause. I suppose they are the driving force. We need to stop and rest again. Health again ... Despite the fact that I am 24 years old, a feeling which is already the 35th - You have to want your birthday to release a new album? - This is, roughly speaking. Release in mid-April. I hope that there will be no delays. - Not satisfied with the work? - Very. Happy songs, sound, workflow. Of course, take care as it is to understand, accept or do not understand. - You and for his first album was concerned and collected so many awards. By the way, knows where you keep all these statues? - At home. They gather dust so you wipe it very difficult. Therefore, they have so far by two huge package. You want to buy something closet, then put everything. - The awards ceremony MTV sing with Vlad Topalov. For a long time to convince you, the duo? - I have long understood why this is necessary. And to some degree considered it cheating the audience. In fact, many would think that after the show, we will be reunited again. But then, on reflection, I've decided. Us a lot of Vlad pushed specifically baiting was only ever came after a discussion. And it's boring. We have all decided to stop performing together. - You two really wanted to this year's "Euro Vision" go. - It is impossible. We have already done a lot of customization. Each successful solo career. Why go back? - Last year, you had a really great success. This should be even better. Nevertheless, Year of the Pig - your year. - I hope so. A lot of plans. And. In Russia, with a new album, and on the Western music market A few weeks ago we have the English club song that reached the charts club charts and 12 in the top 40 at Point. - Here it's all about work, but about love? - Love ... To be honest, I do not know what a lot of love. I love people. I lack the slightest vibrations in the brain, to be carried away. But it goes so fast that I understand - it's not something that I concentrate now. - A love of family and friends? - That's it, I try not to forget. But for me, is a real pain in the plant carve out time to meet with someone. Now that the circus, I will not do. For a week I have to prepare and rehearse a new number, and go on tour. Now I can only exist on calls, "Mom, I'm fine, do not worry." With friends in the same way. I write in my chart: ring to all. It's a shame, but not in any other way works. But I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment