Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sergey Lazarev was a DJ Superlazer

This summer, for the first time the singer Sergey Lazarev will test their strength behind the decks best Moscow clubs as a club DJ under the name DJ SUPERLAZER. Roman Lazarev with dance music has a very long history. Sergey has a weakness for house rhythms and always tried to do their best dance hits. The work on remixes of the material for his album "Don` t Be Fake "Sergei even closer to the European club culture. London-based producer Brian Rawlings, working on dance versions of the new single "FAKE", Sergei gave a tour of the main house attractions in the British capital. Filled with the spirit of the "proper Disco" party Soul Heaven, Garage City, Defected and Tokyo Disco Sergei so inspired, he started trying to be a DJ and make a series of Moscow party for their friends and fans good European dance music. Lazarev said: "Quite simply, DJing - a kind of adventure, an experiment, wanted to try his hand suddenly in the game, I almost did not give concerts in clubs, because it is impossible to provide a normal sound for live vocals.. DJing - is another thing, I can play the music that I like, including their hits, they can sing, dance, and come from - and at the same time it is a valuable experience for the audience, contact almost on face such feelings for face Artist very valuable. "Upon his return to Moscow Lazarev took lessons from the acclaimed master of his craft, a famous Russian DJ, former member of the" PEP ", Sergey Pimenov. Lazarev was a very gifted student, but recognizes that a high level of technical skills to achieve is not so simple. "If there's time to get into a club in London - it's getting a lot of impressions of the people there do not live on the external attributes on expensive items or pricing table -. It does not take care of them, because to dance and talk come, is what permeates there right party atmosphere. So I had the idea to take a series of parties in Moscow, otvyazny holiday where everyone arrange happy, and everyone will be able to get positive emotions, and, Of course, just relax is important for me, my mood, close contact with the public, which is readily available in the casual atmosphere of the club. "- says Lazarev. Lazarev not the first time is working in London, his first solo album, "Do not be fake," wrote Singer in England: "I am, as always, I have to write all the songs in London, I will, their culture, it is much freer I feel, to me there comfortable working the way, the same place I had just shot his new video, "FAKE" Originally knew I would shoot it in London, "FAKE" -.. that song in the spirit of the British pop . made dance music, and I wanted to make the English a picture for them, and, you know, it turned out that the video - there is no plot, just a very nice visual images that convey exactly the sentiment gauge the . I also started songs for her second album. Sentiment and the internal state is the closest I'll dance, I will dance hits, which will bring positive emotions, I would like to see the smiles on their faces. So it is a new drive, I will dedicate it'm dance club tracks, so you tear every 50 minutes or whatever happened. "On the Art of the new DJ SUPERLAZER will be judged on July 22 unique party FAKE DISCO PARTY in a new trendy Moscow Club" The Shadow "(street Derbenevskaya road d.20). The show at 01:30 clock. Visitors see the establishment exclusive show "singing DJ" SUPERLAZER after all, especially Sergey - reducible a famous singer, and he can not sing compositions ...

No comments:

Post a Comment