Monday, June 24, 2013

Sergey said the attitude toward gays

Sergey Lazarev answered questions from readers of the newspaper "TD". The singer was asked about everything from creative ideas to sexual preference. Sergei remembered first love, the project is "Circus of the Stars", talks about how to survive the heat and the West successfully. Among the topics were very indiscreet! Before me for many years of his work Hello, my name is Olga, I'm with your forum. Too many greetings to you. Congratulations on the completion of the "Circus of the Stars" and the new album. Now a lot of adaptations of classics. How do you feel about that and do you offer? I liked "The Idiot", which played Mironov, he led me to a large extent the production of "The Brothers Karamazov". "The Master and Margarita" was a good fit. For many people this is a good opportunity to reread the classics. And I have not received offers, but I agreed with pleasure to the good part. How will the new video? I have not yet decided what kind of video I will shoot and who will. While I hesitate between two songs. It is true that the preparation of your duet with Tina Karol? No. My name is Light, calls from the Orenburg region, we are still met after the concert. Thank you for your songs. How fast you are shooting video? I think that may be the poll in August, and the video will be released in the fall. Is it true that you're going to be in the movies? The idea is there, but so far nothing concrete to say, I can not do it. Hey. It is a project in which you work? I think it's time to do professional work, I have yet to tie the projects. Are you worried worried about before the Muz-TV? I do not worry, I have the best of what they do, could this year. Before me for many years of his work, and I'm not upset if something happens. Hi, this is Irina. I wanted to ask you the secrets of the "Circus of the Stars"? No, I can not, it's trade secrets to disclose that I have no right. Whether you are in the "New Wave" arrive? Yes, I'll come. What are you dreaming? At this stage, I would like to release an album in England, and that I will be very involved. I watch all your shows, all the speeches. The whole team will cheer. Which talk show, you'll still be involved? A feeling that you are all-trades. Let's see, maybe I'll do them for a while. Will only appear in some programs, but stopped in projects. Hello, Sergey! I wanted to congratulate you on your way to victory. At what stage of the project you will see that you take the first place? It was hard to imagine that I have to take the edge off. Of course I had complex numbers. And at the end of the program has already feel that I am. At the top of these figures Hello, Sergei. I have an honest question: Do you think it possible to love a real man? I believe that love is different. And the relationships that can not be denied, there are selected, each his own way. And you are able to feel? I do not belong. Hi Joe. I am from Germany, so glad that came through the first time. Do you plan to travel in the near future in Europe? Soon I'll be in England, where it will be my promo single. If it is successful, I think that the song will reach Germany, and I'll definitely be back. Using some type of promotional appearances Are you trying as a skater, DJ, artist, you want to still try? I wonder what is unexpected and interesting for the audience. Hello, my name is Nastya, I'm from St. Petersburg. I wanted to ask, how do you feel? All right. When this project was, of course, some injuries, but I am recovering well and heal all that is broken. Did you expect concert in Moscow? I am planning a big solo concert to be bound everything, but a little later. What was the most difficult and challenging for you in the "Circus of the Stars"? The most difficult - is the daily training. Despite the heavy workload and injuries, had to do with every day, as it is necessary to keep the audience was enthusiastic with their numbers. Would you agree to take on some of the shows with sexual overtones? My consent, the presence of some art. Adult Sex Toys - is something very personal that should not flaunt. There should be some limits, television and, in my opinion, this is too much. Your preferences in sex that you prefer poses? And the most important question: Do you sing while having sex? Let me talk about it then please leave your phone number. Yes, I sing: Opera and Oden :) Hello, my name is Dima, the question is: How do you want the heat? Fortunately, good air conditioning in my car. As through your work, determined where are the hits? I choose songs that come to me, we have to choose a favorite song on the whole album. Certainly, they are created with my participation and consent. Hello, Serge! What's your opinion is not the Russian artist enough to be recognized in the West? Much: more singing in English, trying to make music, not only for the Russian audience, and of course a bit of luck. Is it true that you're going to recruit musicians? Yes, really. You do not want to leave Russia? No, really, it is my country, my country here. Which reality TV show you want to join? Only a few phone calls back I was offered in the program "Sex With The Stars" participate, I think it will take. And sex with groupies you offer? Offer every day, but they are innocent, and that's a crime. If you have planned in the near future to meet with the fan? We are with the Moscow fan on Muz-TV to meet is to meet in the summer, but if it is - I do not know. Who was a contender in the "Circus of the Stars"? Initially, there was no competition at all, and after, there was only the interest, such as the distribution of votes. They all had nice rooms and all were worthy of victory. My name is Igor. My friend and your ardent fans. What was your sexual experience and how do you want now? First experiences I had in 14 years. It was in the country in the holiday business. And at that time - I try not to spread. Well, there is something to hide? Do you have experience with a man? No, I have nothing to hide. I have a fan club, a lot of young people, I'm very respectful of people of different sexual orientations. Support I do not know and do not mind, everyone chooses. Yes, I have a gay live and I am good to them as it does to girl fans. I just wanted to congratulate for winning the "Circus of the Stars." What do you think about mixed marriages? The most important - love, what's the difference, with whom and how it manifests itself. The main thing is that it is a feeling. As you think about the history of Georgia feel? I've been in Georgia. Very hospitable country, I liked it a lot, I think it will definitely come to the concert sometime. Plan concerts in the Moscow region? So far I can not say for sure, so stay tuned for my official website. Is it true that you leave the theater? Yes, my last season and I do not know whether it again later. How do you want to Muz-TV and how you prepare evaluate your chances? It all depends on the audience, I have serious rivals, and they all deserve to win. I very interesting choice of viewers. They are concerned about the city of Kemerovo. Women luck - would be pretty close, and the male? Well, it was a sweet side. Especially me - especially to be healthy, my mother, my aunt, my uncle, my family, that they are happy and that they are not dopekali various journalists. How to become famous? Since my childhood I sang a lot of work to maintain my happiness and success. Which song will you sing on the price? This is the song "Fake". Once you have said that you feel older than it actually is. Why is that? I think this is due to the collapse of the Smash and with this time. At that time I was more mature. Here was a room in the "Circus of the Stars" with a panther. How can we find a common language? I spent a lot of time with her and got to make do. No particular problems were. A number that we trained 3 months. What theater do you play? In theater. Pushkin 4th, June playing with my participation to "Borrow the tenor". As you have the music for the numbers? In contrast to the "Dancing on Ice", we could use the music for the numbers "Circus of the Stars." The music in the air, I took gymnastics, costumes, we were looking for yourself, and acrobatics to the music that we have been offered, and it was on the very point. Who writes the lyrics for your songs? And if you are planning album in Russian? Lyrics to the songs that I did not write. All songs are written by English-speaking English-language authors. And the album in Russian, I do not plan to. Hi, this is Marina from the Nizhny Novgorod region. In the movie, what genre you want to stay? Thriller. I would advise you to play, Renata Litvinova. She is an amazing woman and the director, and if such a proposal - I definitely agree. Are you going to work in a circus? No, no, Maxim Nikulin jokingly suggested that I go to the HR department to get me to work. But I am not a professional artist, people do since childhood. TV projects have a beginning and an end, and these projects do not include a continuation of the story. The plans for "Dancing On Ice 2" and you will definitely see me again, but it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment