Friday, June 28, 2013

Nastya Stotskaya: I can be a smart and charming monsters as

Before the New Year Anastasia Stotsky busy. Need and buy gifts for family and friends and play in the theater and the art song was not canceled. - Anastasia, now what is your relationship with Philip Kirkorov? - With Philip connects us not only friendship, but all the creativity, a stage of life that we lived almost without saying goodbye - says: "EH" Anastasia. - I remember one time I said that does not happen in show business friends. But as time passed. I have grown up and now not so categorical. After all, they are, for me, anyway. There are many, but they are. Philip and I called one of his closest friends. He brought me to the stage, I consider him my teacher, and I can always to him for advice and help. Philip is a long time for me quite the family man. - The family did not think the work? - I - the man is a sudden and unpredictable, so the plans in this regard ordered not exist. Everything was okay. Once understand that it will, so be it. Many candidates. A welcoming you! - I - the man is a sudden and unpredictable - What should be your choice? - Definitely smart. Priorities change with age, and if I could not just pay attention to a pretty attractive face, but now I might like, well, forgive me, freak. But ... if he is smart, charming and humorous. Well. About the "tent with a sweet," it is too exaggerated I want to be in a nice warm and cozy. - Anastasia, the romance with a married man? In your life had such cases? - Take this fundamentally negative. If a man is married, as if he liked me too - is taboo for me. - What could be better: singing or acting career? - I do not know ... I can not say that I am closer. Likewise, I love the theater, movies and songs. I have always positioned itself as a singing actress. Diploma GITIS experimental course Sergei Prokhanov and Maxim Dunayevsky. The diploma, I wrote: "actress, film and musical." I can only say that the greatest joy I have, to play when I was in musicals. It's close to me, it is clear, interesting that I feel like a fish in water. - How do you plan to celebrate the New Year? - Like most of my fellow artists met the New Year at work. Usually tries to celebrate with my parents, and then went to work, and then meet up with friends. This year, unfortunately, does not work in Moscow. - What do you wish the readers of the New 2011? - I am in the new year traditionally wish you health and fulfillment of all desires. To dream and let your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment