Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sergey: "To the blonde Timberlake I'm a brunette!"

It was on 17 May the world premiere of the third part of the animated film was planned "Shrek." This event is not spared and the northern capital, which St Petersburg full sun and well-known guests. The singer, actor and musician whose voice then says to the image King Arthur went to visit his friend Sergey Shrek in St. Petersburg. NEWSmusic.ru reporters briefly managed Sergey gasp from the clutches of the big green Shrek think it's important. Sergey questions answered NEWSmusic.ru - Sergey, was primarily seen Cartoons Shrek? Before you participate? - Shrek and is considered the first and second, but first, it kind of makes me mixed feelings, not immediately likeable. But then he fell in love, and when I was asked to speak to a role in the third Shrek, I certainly agreed to immediately. Because at some level, be nice to be part of the great comic. For many people, this film has a cult, he is known throughout the world, and wait, he had expected. I am a very positive attitude to the new character, and to all those involved in the cartoon. - What cartoon character do you associate yourself? - I take? I somehow even more with you, not with cartoon characters, to be honest. As for my character, which I expressed in this cartoon, it's King Arthur. Initially, it was the voice of Justin Timberlake. Written the whole role was, of course, under him, under his voice in his manner of speaking, to move. Both the characters are very similar to Justin - adopted his movements, facial expressions, plastic Justin. His voice had to be repeated, but not lose their individuality. After all, is not only invited to sound like me, it was necessary to save the particles Sergey Lazarev. You can say I did it. Despite the fact that I have character, blond, of course, and the proportion of dark hair say I have it. - You once invited Arthur? - Yes, I applied for another role - Who would like to express other than Arthur? Was it a desire? - In this animated film? In fact, survived the backbone of those who expressed the earlier cartoon series. And this is a new character, so the new man has been invited to speak. And there was no one. - Why in the credits of the cartoon only Sergey specified? - You know, that's the thing, I was very surprised! I was a big problem, as I expressed. The whole movie was a lot of fun when the pre-premiere in Moscow for the first time I saw all the spectators - what happened with the voice acting, how great it is mounted, was cool for a nice double translation, all ... And in the finale, when the picture was over, I saw on the big screen in large letters the name Sergey Lazarev, and then nothing happened. I'm also a little surprised that it is not clear - and what? This is a director of the movie is decided to give me, I was very pleased, I slipped under the seat move. And some do not know that I am the voice of the character. Approached me and asked: - Sergei, what are you doing in this movie? I must say I voiced King Arthur, this is my role, that's great. And. The fact that I was quietly lay the first voiced cartoon, told me that it is very good, congratulations Very nice. - Sergei, and what consequences they prefer in a movie? - There are a lot of funny moments, funny moments. As for my character, I like his tantrum, before sending it to the kingdom of Far Far Away. When he asked the master mage send it with your friends in the kingdom of Far Far Away, his tantrum, which is a simulated, Special. Then he says: "That was easy!" In fact, there were two versions of the answer. One was a vulgar version that does not have to go to my great regret, and went through a civilized. In general, the censorship. In general, in the cartoon is so many funny - to sound if you do not see any signs. So, I said, "Oh, you must first see cartoon." No, it's not because I looked at her most of the episodes, and as I stated, the cartoon was not to end, there was some rough stuff. By the way, I noticed that something was removed, some replicas do not, and not all included .. - A managed to make something of himself? - In any case, there were strict limits, are all to America for approval, and written a few sentences several options. Then the first I have a point: "Astalavista baby" phrase was first recorded as "Astalavista baby", but baby do not like the word because it still kinda not ... in Russian and in Russian astalavista Yes no no prohibition, of course. I suggested a way to say it in Russian, and agreed. In fact, I just suggested that as much as I told myself. It was more like a live speech. - And have frazochka your way? Trailers for you? - When I saw this movie, I was worried, as if I myself is a film drawing. Today I'm going to look for the second time, I'll be more relaxed feel, eat popcorn and drink to drink. Probably some kind of phrase that I just hooked, and now I can not say. - The time it takes for the sound? - All very surprised by my speed, directors were surprised - laity, the first part in the vote, quickly made a deal. - And in the process of taking tantrums not crawl on the floor? - No, no one would have seen anyway. But a few times had to do something about it - it was all in a sweat, had to cheer up somehow. - Can you compare the voice acting with the circus? - Well, let's not compare with circus duplicating film, because there is absolutely different, and the circus is not possible without serious preparation. Dubbing films are much easier. - Will meet with Justin Timberlake? - Yes, that's tomorrow, meet each call ... Well, no, actually, they called me? You say it's Justin in America - the idol of all young people. They also polzueshsya popular with teens, you hear ... - And what is more like Shrek? First, second, third? - No second part would not be a third without the first the second, all is one canvas, a cartoon and .. Now I do not, I think the third part is very strong! It is very compact, that's funny, do not stretch it, there's a very good story, well, somehow everything looks the same breath. It is very responsive audience, laughing at the premiere very active. I liked it very much, replied that even the joke. But preparing for a fourth part! Yes, one and a half year. So let's invite me back! - Soviet cartoons - they are good or better? - This is a different era. I believe that living the Soviet cartoons more, must continue their lives. I know that. Many adults, the audience buys Soviet cartoons and put their children on these cartoons You are naive, more friendliness. While Shrek teaches quite the right things and the justice and honesty in this film set. Just all a little different language, tells a modern, so .. We are still in the 21th Century. This does not mean you have to throw all of Soviet cartoons, not observed. No, definitely need to see something, and more. - And how do you feel about this now pereozvuchivayut many Soviet cartoons new language feel, change a few words, too? - I have to be honest, I have not. I can not say because I have not seen pereozvuchennyh cartoons. One I like that these cartoons are now on DVD, they have a sale, they will be restored, rehabilitated, and buy them there. That is, they can be found, that's good. - Favorite Cartoon? - Of course I love Cheburashka and Crocodile Gena, but my favorite cartoon - "Mittens". About a girl or a boy, the dog in a glove. Remember a cartoon? Very touching, just enough to tears .... I have always looked very little like a dog .. Now I have it already, and then the much desirable. - What are the domestic multgeroya would like to announce? - Pinocchio, probably! And there are proposals to Cartoon Voice? - Not yet a role in a movie? - In the film offers, is now under consideration as long as it was time for a replacement for this. - Film or TV series? - Only the movies. - Some have specific proposals? - There are good suggestions, but I'm interested in something far away from its image of music, circus. Want a little of the usual me go a little unusual. I made it into the play "Borrow the tenor" who goes to Moscow last season to do. - Why not? - Well, because ... - The Peter no longer bring? - No. .. a theatrical hit, and I think he should have ended on a good point, not at its peak, and want to break down the game. He is in good shape, very good, but I think that the second season would be the last. At least with my participation. - Who is the voice, but Sergey Lazarev? Get in touch with someone? - No, I came in contact with a microphone and a TV. It so happened that I was the voice of the past, almost all of the characters said in Russian. - Shrek by Joseph Prigogine expressed? - No, unfortunately ... In general, a very remarkable man who Shrek is voiced. I have a feeling that Shrek originally spoke Russian, very much so, it seems, in life, they are similar. I have a feeling that spoke Russian in the original Shrek - As Sergey is not singing in this cartoon? - Justin Timberlake, there is not even sing. Cartoon something American. My character does not sing, he appears there for a short time, and all. Well, I think, in the fourth part, I still need you. - The fourth part of the same four years away? - No, too early. I think that the year and a half - he has already been drawn. A company is it? - Universal. - You, the company is also engaged in? - No, it used to be, but not now. Permanent contract and all. Thank you so much to remember about me, who invited this role .. I say, as if the film was made. Yes, I understand, now sees it as many people soon the "legal" version on DVD, maybe my mother bought 80 copies. She was crying at the premiere. I tell her - Mom, why are you crying, I'm not getting an Oscar. Yes, especially if it's a big name Lazarev at the end ... This name is so for all sessions. How that expressed all of Lazarev, everyone will think how to express Lazarev zabashlyal .. Nothing ... And anyway (smiling Lazarev), I developed a stellar disease, I do not know how to cope, to help! Success I did the roof, according to the circus and I have a lot of injuries, after Shrek finally go away! Now it is not worth to approach me, ready to be photographed. Interview ... In America, there is usually a very good tradition there at almost every character is voiced by a certain actor. We have so it begins, but is still weak, it is necessary to involve more artists. I want to make a huge PR, "Madagascar", I liked the way sounded like Oskar Kuchera worked, how wonderful our announced Knightley did. The feeling that a Russian man to write the script, very good in the role. Arthur - Arthur's my second, actually. I was a voice, "Arthur and the Invisibles" offered, but did not say that there are eight year old boy. I came, I wonder - how many years. I say - eight. I am 24 years old, I'll be eight voice? Nevertheless it was a very early morning hours of 11 was test. I'm a bass voice ... I was asked: "Sergey, you can raise!" I try, but .. failed tests in general. In any case, a boy of eight, I would not play. Then I also said that Justin is a young man, more childlike naive! The first samples were severe, it should be easy, the youthful! Tried to meet with the Americans. I think it will beat the record Shrek cartoons on fees. Judging by the fact that there are no tickets, said that the great success! And I seem to be more time. I have an album, I'm going to promote it in Europe, and it paid a lot of attention and time. - He just came out recently? - Yes, a week ago he came on 10 May, I called it "TV Show", because I was last year involved in two large projects quite successfully. And the last year of my life almost took a TV projects, I was constantly under the gun cameras, flashlights, a sentiment that was involved in a transfer time. - How is the promotion of the album? - Prepare a large concert hall program takes a lot of time and it is impossible to combine, unfortunately with some projects. I prepare the program .. - You do not have a solo concert in St. Petersburg. But Vlad Topalov was ... - I'm very happy for Vlad Topalov. I'm going to do a solo concert in St. Petersburg and Moscow. - One of the date is not known? - No, the approximate date unknown. I want to give a really great, full concert. I do not know the site, we negotiate. The concert will be songs with both the first and second album. That is, it is called a combination of the programs to be TV show. I am currently in the process of preparing this concert. I want a really great, full of concert radio Quiz "Shrek 3" prices are giving the hero of the occasion - Shrek, and the voice of King Arthur - Sergey Lazarev. He handed the girl a prize, comics, promised that the case of Shrek trilogy is not limited. Alexander Belov and Eugene KRUNKS, NEWSmusic.ru Photo authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment