Saturday, June 29, 2013

Stas Peha prepares indecent project

The singer Stas Piekha period a creative break. Artist little depressed at the beginning of the cold season. However, the ideas have not diminished. Peha is preparing something big and a little crazy. The secret of the musician managed to find out the correspondent is very closely with creativity "show business news NEWSmusic.ru '." - Complained Stas Peha. - Just such a period now. Coming cold winter on the nose. You just have to wait until the first snow. Songs are written in the table, new poems and compose rarely, mostly on the topic of the day. "Stas Peha began only artist plans next summer to write. But before this at a project, some of the details shared by those Peha," take in my head I can treshovyh a lot of ideas. For example, a very strange project - a sharp, not quite a cultural and at the same time, deeply culturally. Here is such a paradox. I hope that everything will go. But more than anything I want to say no, and then suddenly does not work. "Last summer, after Pyeha went for it productive." Recently, I saw a young man in a T-shirt "I survived the summer of 2010." Well - I do not need a T-shirt, because I of all the anomalies capital left. First there was the islands, then in St. Petersburg. When he returned to Moscow, I saw smoke and two days for my birthday on the 13th August it was over. In general, once said, after all, 30 years ", - said the musician Anna BUCHENKOVA." Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru »Photos - website

No comments:

Post a Comment