Saturday, June 29, 2013

Edita: Maybe getting married again?

Star was married three times, but I never wore a white dress of the bride. Upon entering the room, the woman gasped: - God, what happened? Before it seemed a terrible picture: in the small kitchen, everything was upside down - lay on the floor, which shone on the table broken cup, and the windows, along with a cornice, were expensive curtains thwarted. - Edith! Where are you? - Cried the woman. - What's wrong? - I'm getting ready for the wedding! - Ran out of the next room, all wrapped by a curtain cried the girl. - I'll be the best bride! You already have a dress! - My little girl! - Pull the curtains of my daughter, my mother said. - Go you're still married! And you have a beautiful white dress, not some curtains! - Are you sure? I want the best wedding in the world and the world's best dress! - Said the girl. - So be it, dear! - Confidently promised her mother. But these words do not you ... If Edith married again, everyone will be happy when the little girl knew that her life has prepared, she would not have believed likely. Star career, fame, money, fans ... Such a young Edita could not even dream of. Then it seemed that the most memorable moment in your life will be a wedding. So wanted to know. But alas, once the role of the bride, and not even white dress Edita was not an example ... - I've been married three times! And never the bride does not wear white dress! Never, as they say, is not married, as it should be! - Granted, "Secrets of the Stars" Edita. - All the Time in a rush - not as we would like. When I married the first, the rescue decided not to spend money for a wedding. In the second, there was no time for celebration. And the third is ... and do not want. Then it seemed normal, but now I regret that realized my childhood dream of a beautiful wedding with a white dress and veil, never. And all of my marriages were unsuccessful! But I was lucky! Although ... Can before? So what? My heart is now - free of charge. Maybe once married? Over the years, I became a much better understanding of men. And if you dare something serious, it just does not do anything wrong. But nothing specific to not look. God willing - will be so, but if you do not give ... Well, God knows better, as it should be - I already knew. The fact that 72-year-old Edita not married to again and again, by the singer known for a long time surrounded. - Living alone - is not easy, and now all the time Edita one - friends tell Star. - Daughter - in all cases, with grandchildren - career. So when Edith marry again, everyone will be happy! This is the only candidate on the heart and hand of a star yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment