Friday, April 26, 2013

Danilko: My house is not expected

The other day Danilko return from Australia, where worked for five days to a couple of concerts. We caught up with the artist in his studio, where the brave Andrew. Immediately offered journalist comfortable upholstered chair, and he sat down on a stool - Andrew, as you in Australia? Kangaroo seen? - In Sydney, we flew with a stopover in Bangkok, to break the 20-hour flight, said: "view" artist. - For two days spent in Thailand. But the rest of it was not! At this point, it can not get out - humidity, stuffy, like a microwave. But the hotel was with facilities, with the number of the 74 floor! And in Australia, we have been to the reserve to kangaroos, koalas, parrots taken. Was still at the ranch, the couple, who are on the cultivation of wine and roses in mesh. Of course, wine - have been our theme, and we were invited to a wine tasting. - You say you had a long flight - what he has done on the plane? - I'll probably lie if I say that I see DVD. Sure, we all drink. We drink to sleep! Alcohol is not harmful to the body, as hypnotic. Although, frankly, I need to drink less. Danilko - Buy With no near this couple? - No. I used took souvenirs, and now with all of these devices to look gathering dust. I really changed - as in a flat little things. Even with a small travel bag. - The famous opera house calls? - This opera, "shell", as it is called, makes a visual impression. But inside it is primitive. We ate there. - On stage, your character is bright! And what do you go home? - In a faded T-shirt "Favorite"! (Laughs) It is a 100 years! It is with the holes, but I love her, and the other I do not! - You are always in motion. Workers who are employed in the house? - I Nelia that cleanses. And what should I do - the garden, do not the animals. - Regularly polneesh. Overeating? - I do not know better, I just have a problem with your health. The only thing I can grow - the stomach and face, and when I'm thin as a stick. Everyone just wanted to discuss my swollen "stack". - So quiet you eat? - I like a nice big piece of meat! I even know how I cook myself! True, culinary seizures are rare. - My Crown? - Just once the crown! But I've learned to make soup! Clearly on the book and without additions of me - but I cut all the big, powerful chunks. - And for the products they go? - You're crazy, well, I have something to eat! Many people think I am a princess on the throne. Yes, I go to the supermarket, standing in line, please contact me with the sellers. - To throw the extra kilos in the gym? - No. This requires a person to whom you are not ashamed to undress. Moreover, the time to exercise is not enough. - Andrew, you're a workaholic. Who are the famous people or fictional characters from the movies themselves can be compared? - With Kalugin of "Office Romance." My house is not to be expected, even the dog. Brains I understand it. But again, the recently passed my favorite quotes in the May holidays. All was gone, no catch! I can not stand in January and May of the day. - A notice of the Internet? - So-so. I can not see - it's my birthday with. Sometimes I get online to see all sorts of nonsense, but currently never read. - In your theater a lot of young girls. Often go on maternity leave? - They are afraid! And if any of them want to have a child - no matter. - You have not the pop-up with the circus school ready? There is no desire to catch up? - I graduated from Mikhail Poplavsky, but a piece of paper is not the main thing. But what I really wanted, I still do not, because I have a lot of complexes. I want to finish the advanced directing course, but not testing for a fee. - And sat down at the desk with ordinary people? - And why not? What am I, the moon? I myself do not bother. - Some artists, too late for a concert, go to the subway. You do not have to? - No. And no desire. Remember it well - nakatala at a time. - What time did you come home? - On 11.12 clock, sometimes by 4 clock. I'm a night owl. While all ideas come in the afternoon. - At the beginning of 2009 it was reported that this year you are planning to build a house, get married and give birth to an heir. And how? - It's all good stuff, but I do not want that. While the entire list until you can only be done at home. A personal life can not be enforced. - The girls at your entrance on duty? - This is not because I am Serduchka, and not as Danilko. But I am attracted to crazy. A girl once alighting my door to the apartment, and the security guard she put my sister and told her that my home one. - To his mother long distance Poltava? - I do not like to come back, but not because I do not like this city. Just do not feel comfortable. - And do not miss his home? - I have my lungs prevent seizures looping through the streets of Poltava. Although now the city has changed, grown. On-site kiosk, which I was a kid, drinking water, now there is a big business. I remember how I used to run to the Archbishop schedrovat. He now lives on the other side of the street from our house. - Sam often go to church? - No. The last time was in Yalta. And when I bought the candles at the entrance, the saleswoman asked me for an autograph. Then all the desire was gone - all started on you, look wrong. - If you are on Khreschatyk past - you know? - Of course. But again, in what way. Just do not ask if Serduchka remove star. Never! This is her head! - And were Serduchka before the roses ... - It was a search. - Home my friends? - It is extremely rare. Andrei Kravchuk, Inna Belokon - only the closest people I am disturbed. I remember a concert of Paul McCartney when I went to shower, and we are taken by the Inca. I had to warm up to my house. Mark my sneakers raspolzshiesya water. But then we had a house party - have good vodka Navara potatoes, eggs, anchovies purchased, chunky bread, bacon. It was the bomb! Received a lot of fun! - They were friends Inna families. You are not baptize their children? - No, I'm bad all religious father. I feel uncomfortable in the role of godparents. A wedding with huts, oafish Toastmasters, the competition for newspapers and a standard photo Laura I usually cause laughter. I am not against tradition - it is the people's choice, but I strangely. Therefore, the first and last time, 18 years ago I was at a wedding of the Incas. - German you never learn? - If more aware of something, but specifically - not. Too lazy to learn. All teachers who teach me the language and flounder "suffix", "verb" tried "Subject" - gone. Therefore, I can only know a coke no ice (a cola without ice - Aut .. Comm.).

No comments:

Post a Comment