Sunday, April 28, 2013

Andrei Kovalev has an album, "My Woman"

Andrei Kovalev released on the label "quad-disc" new album "My Woman", which have not come this spring. Recall that the presentation concert album Andrei Kovalev, "My Woman", at Moscow State Variety on 28 April. But then the album was never released. The album will be in the same form that was designed - a quiet, romantic, at the intersection of pop, pop-rock and art song. Andrei Kovalev - My Woman theme song "My Woman" and many other songs by the artist, that sounds in the air of "Russian Radio", "Militia wave", "Radio Villa", "Road Radio", etc., and on the TV channels broadcast the song clip. As a director was the famous video maker and director of musicals Gorov Simon who worked with Nikolai Baskov, Philip Kirkorov, Valery Meladze group "VIA Gra" and many other stars. In the video, a romantic pop song "My Woman" actress Elena played Korikova. The plot of the clip embodies the dream of every woman of noble people who are willing to give the whole world is at the feet of his mistress. Since that time, Andrei Kovalev a lot of new songs, he made two videos - "I support you, be treated by others" with Olga Budina and "Give me fire" with Olesya Sudzilovskaia, but decided the songs on the album, count. The track list - 16 songs and a bonus remix of the title track of the album. The author of many songs and musical producer of the album was a famous composer Sergei Revtov. The five songs on the album by Andrei Kovalev together.

No comments:

Post a Comment