Monday, April 29, 2013

Dima Bilan washed the dishes for Lyalya

The other day on the Internet there was a 6-minute video with the rest of Dima in Thailand with a girl. Video posted on the official channel of Dima in Youtube, the professional music of Deep Sweet Kiss Alla Farmer installed, and told the rest of the artist in Thailand. Many fans Bilan, what he saw shocked. For the first time they saw their idol for most monotonous tasks - accounting clean up the room and washes the dishes. This "home" appearance Bilan has caused many disputes among fans - as it meets the romantic image of the artist on stage. But most still inclined to believe that this man - always a man. "The simple and true," formulated fans. The interest was the time when the kitchen Bilan sings pop song with the Russian text. This song was a track Belarusian band "No Ticket" -. "The Dreamers" But the greatest interest was the girl that Bilan holiday in Thailand. It was a kind of Lala, which are used as a "former fiancee" Bilan. This is an artist, and their very colorful Bilan wrote in his book, "The Chronicles of hooligan Dreamer": - Lyalya We loved each other too much to stay together for a long time. Not to make too many words to explain the inexplicable, it is abbreviated as "crazy love." But the British have a more precise definition of this love - fall in love. Which means something like "falling in love." Love ... it was too much. In my heart raged a real fire, I rushed, and was eager to fall apart, though neskladyvayuschiysya puzzle. I wanted to spend time with her as much as possible - and at the same time in the same period steadily been increasing the number of concerts by myself. And I could not give up his work, the only vocation in life. Lala is perfectly understood. But deep down, she could not accept the fact that I did not belong and no time with her as much time as I want both of us. I could not slow down this fast. ... Perhaps, deep down, I knew from the beginning: the relationship - not forever. This does not mean that I was willing to part with Lyalya, directly opposite. I felt that something was wrong, wrong, it burns to the ground, and it should not be. A month later, I have finally broken through simple and brutal guess: Lala has left me. Escape. Left. Disappeared ... She moved to London to study English, to paint and just live a different life. A month later, I have finally broken through simple and brutal guess: Lala has left me. Escape. Left. Disappeared ... She moved to London to study English, to paint and just live a different life. And now, it seems, together Lala and Lima again.

No comments:

Post a Comment