Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nadia Granovskaya of "Via Gra" had an accident

Soloist of the popular band "VIA Gra" Hope Granovskaya recently got into a car accident. The accident occurred occurred on the way to the airport Borispol. Singer heavily late so that their infinity SUV drove at a speed of 160 kilometers per hour. "If the airport was 5 miles, on the way there was a taxi Daewoo, - says Nadia. - The car was hardly the far left lane, and I was told her blue lights and beep Unfortunately, I slow down any time to collision avoid .. When I hit the brakes, my car led on the right side. taxi driver noticed this and tried to roll. I was afraid that my jeep flatten foreign car, the steering wheel pulled to the left and ran at high speed in the Division fence. then I threw in a taxi, and my car literally moved in Daewoo. " The blow was so strong that the taxi turned into a pile of scrap metal, the newspaper "Life". Fortunately, no injuries were reported. . "I have no time to deal - said Granovskaya - and once drove Vera (she was riding in his car behind me), we went to the airport for their" Mercy "On the site of the accident was the driver of the faith, the signed protocol Jeep and towed in the service. "When Nadia returned to Kiev, it turned out that the perpetrator of the accident identified. But the singer is not paying for the repair of a taxi, they will sue the drivers of foreign cars, it was he who arranged for an emergency on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment