Monday, April 29, 2013

Stas Mikhailov was a man who made his number one singer

Businessman Vladimir Melnikov, who in promoting the singer invested big money, now finds him dead. In the past year, "Express newspaper," says a gentleman not separate a popular singer Stas Mikhailov with his former wives - the mother of his eldest son, Nikita Inna mogul and mother of his middle daughter Daria Natalia Zotov ("EC" № 34, 2010 ). As it turned out this way darling of Russian women traded not only in their personal lives. Just like ugly and he did to the man, making him advance to the heights of musical Olympus helped. Such a person was the producer of St .. Petersburg Valery Hudoshin which brought a decade ago first Mikhailova concerts in the city on the Neva Why now mortally offended by Stas, told us the singer longtime friend - the director of the St. Petersburg-concert of "The Artist" Alexander Saxony . - Hudoshin was Mikhailova produced, - he said -. Indeed, he did nothing for Stas The money is not invested in them, you have Hudoshina was not there He spent Stas named two concerts in St. Petersburg DK Strip -... solo 17 gave. November 2002 and together with Lena Vaenga 20 December 2003. To pay for the rent of the hall. Billboard not. There was only free advertising Alexander Frumin on "Radio Chanson." But while preferred in Peter fans of the genre to another Transmitter -. ". Russian chanson" And of fruminskoy advertising was useless, the hall was almost empty as a result both concerts Maybe Hudoshin could not even fend off the cost of renting.. Then he said he should Stas 10 percent with each concert. I'm told he Hudoshin initially agreed, but when it came to the settlement, was to their words. But Stas told me himself that he does not agree to such conditions. In fact, trusting it as a child. Sure Stas properly understood and thought it must be for these concerts, which suits Hudoshin be paid personally. And if the other person invites, why should he have to share with Hudoshinym? Yes, he has done a great job, invited the first Stas concerts in St. Petersburg. Stas and him for that much. But his claim to interest on all charges were clearly unfounded. For this reason, Stas and broke him. I tried to reconcile them. Hudoshin but not, it would not be heard. - Yes, Mikhailov promised to pay me interest on the show, and then retracted his promise - Valery Hudoshin confirmed. - But first, it was not so, as you said, the Saxons. In fact, I did not Mikhailova for two concerts, and at least 22nd Plus a "twisted." His song on all radio stations and pushed him in all possible collections prishlepyval to "warm up" to the already well-known artists When I pulled him to St. Petersburg, he was nowhere nobody really knew, and no matter how trying the likes of Alexander Frumin, no radio, it's not cool. All his doctorate in the country began with St. Petersburg and my immediate attention. And of course he knew, agreed under what conditions. And the Saxons balabolit now nothing. He then, as a last whore Mikhailov at all performances. With wide eyes, shouted: "I love him so much, let me an autograph!." Fast ass was ready to kiss him. After we parted with Mikhailov, put it to Jeanne Saksonov Smirnova (former director Elena Vaenga - MF) began his concert at the "October" to make. Of course, it is to protect Stas. When I heard Mikhailov was so ugly not only with me but with other people. In particular, the known history of the Petrovich. That is what we are today as Vladimir Melnikov, the money he used. Certain facts that I have. But reports from the ground up to be born. It is no secret that the artists are very greedy. Not all of course, but most. If the money that they have, they are all ready and all agreed. And once the money they seem to share it, nobody wants to be. The fact that Stas. A friend in Moscow Vladimir Melnikov, who once helped him, and had then, for some reason, he stopped to talk to him, mentioned in his story and Saxony The album cover Mikhailov "Dedication", released in 2002, Mel even thanked. What part of this man and the singer lives because of what they had played argued -. We managed to find a well-known singer of Vladislav Medianik, the studio that Mikhailov wrote this album - I'm friends with Vladimir Melnikov from the early 90s - said Vladislav. - He is a successful businessman in various areas. Sold cars. An importer. For Stas Mikhaylov he was like a father. With his help, the brothers took his place as a singer. Any commercial use is pursued without Melnikov. Vladimir Mikhailov helped just a hobby. He first saw and heard Stas pub in his home town of Sochi. And only "sick" of this artist. It happens that a touch tone. It seems there are people who sing better. But they do not touch. This is the case, and there was. I remember how Melnikov excitedly told me what a talented guy he found in Sochi. Then he gave me to demos Stas on a clearly non-professional studio made to listen. Honestly, I did not touch him sing. His voice was very similar to his countryman Gregory Leps - and tone and the manner of execution and the octave drops. But, as we Melnikov friends, I was not happy to tell him about it. "Volodya, as a bad guy - I said carefully -. Allow him to come to Moscow I try to write it in the studio!." "Yes, yes, I want to do," - glad Melnikov. His eyes lit up. And a few days later he brought me Mikhailov. Stas started to sing. And again I heard the Leps. "Stas, I can honestly say that if you sing in such a way on, and not in the future have a voice - I told him -... Leps already Secondly Leps nobody cares" We need my advice he Mikhailov At the time I was his authority as already known performer. Mikhailov added to my studio a couple of songs. Then assembled a team and began to travel with concerts. Although the fee he was then joined only 300-500 dollars for his team my guitarist Alex Samoilov, with whom we worked for many years. Apparently he realized that Stas great future. Melnikov and five years ago decided what to relax serious Mikhailov. "If I am so touched by his singing, it must move and others" - Vladimir Stas founded and began to finance the rotation on the radio. General Vladimir Maslov and then genprodyuserom Sergei Kunkinym - I'm personally with the management of their radio "Chanson" know. Initially enthusiastic Mikhailov not name them. They offered two possible cooperation. One of them - a contract that is in the "Chanson" free to rotate it, and then get on the interest of his concerts. But Melnikov worked apparently Chuikov that increase Stas fees over time and shares it will not be profitable. He refused the contract and chose another option - the pay-per-rotation. And for two years, once a month, wore a sum of money to Stas 'bomb' on the air 10-15 times per day. Helped him in everyday life. For the first time Stas lived in his house. And the first car he bought Melnikov. He believed that the artist has to come to the concert stage on the "right" car. And for Stas voted down some expensive foreign car. But it so happened that when the stretch machine was in a terrible accident. "Do not tell me about this Stas - Bat me, Volodya. - He is waiting for this car. I do not want him to worry about. Now I decide that question, and in a week prigonyat other. Stas and say that the car was not released. "That's Melnikov treated him! Holil and nursed him like a brother. Too guarded for fear. Just at this time, we Melnikov together a restaurant opened in Moscow" Medianik Club. "And appeared at the beginning of Stas Mikhailov in our restaurant. When first concert were not many people. But after a few months he was going to a full house. A few months later at his concert was impossible to get. This is how his career has developed rapidly! Unfortunately, as the career itself Stas . rapidly He always treated with great respect Melnikov Turned to him solely on Volodya many times you told him to.. "Well, okay, Stas! We are with you comrades and friends. It's time to move on you. "But Mikhailov refused. And then it started to happen strange things. Much began, that he speak to shy away under various pretexts in our restaurant." Volodya, what are you, you can not influence Stas? - I asked Melnikov. - It is our business. It is rush. I know that he has to play in "The World". He finished at 10.09. And we start at 11 clock. Suppose that after the "peace" come to us! "." No, you're not real, - answered Melnikov. - He put so tired. After the concert, he needed reconstructive surgery - "." Massage, steam bath, and so on Volodya, you will be surprised? - I was outraged. - I fucking much older than he. But when I offered three works do not one day, I refuse to work elsewhere. As they say, gaming, color is five minutes. "Take, for example, Gregory Leps with which we friends for almost 20 years. Despite the fact that he megastar, and his exorbitant fees is to give him a reason, about once a year, at my request, he comes and it's in our "Medianik Club." It ended up leaving in this way Mikhailov and Melnikov. It happened after the first concert in the Kremlin Stas. also finances the Melnikov. Bring all our communications. Suddenly'll sell out, and the concert was a great success. And the best advertising, as we know, "skirted." Six thousand people visited the Kremlin, told his friends that it is great that such a long time ago. And knock people off the shaft concerts ... Mikhailov Soon there was a rumor that he had decided to continue working on your own, without the support of the Melnikov Apparently he wanted complete independence "Is that true?" - I asked Volodya "Yes." - He confirmed what exactly happened between them -... Melnikov I do not know so far has refused to talk about it, "I do not even want to hear about this man, that he died for me," - he said, of course, teach me. not - who is right and who is not, but I am surprised that Mikhailov never mentioned in interviews Melnikov For example, I once helped Willy Tokarev in 1989 to meet with me on tour in Krasnoyarsk, he took my first record... went to Brighton and was the owner of the store "Russian Souvenir" Nahum Prizont, from where it spread among the emigrants. When a few years ago I came to America, I was already aware, and it allows me to open his own restaurant in Brighton "North". At every opportunity I have to talk about it and thank you for this Tokarev. A Melnikov, it was like it was so much. Stas Mikhailov for that particular service to remember him with gratitude Mikhail Filimonov, "Express-Gazeta"

No comments:

Post a Comment