Saturday, April 27, 2013

John Rudkovskaya (Part 3): "Show business in Russia is on the spot!"

Took more than an exclusive interview, producer and fashion businesswoman Yana Rudkovskaya for Music News. In part one, we talked about how John came to show business. The second - get started with accounting and the Euro Vision Song Contest. Well - the third part of the conversation. Clan Wars: Whose side Bilan - Real Producer exercises are very different from those posts that were before the operation? - I think that all of this is scary - what a cruel world of show business. He is cruel to the extent that any other business is cruel. The biggest challenge was to ensure that Dima was on all channels. We now have a good cooperation with all channels. In my opinion, the most difficult task - to keep a good relationship at all possible, to participate in the actions of all. Ironically, in our country exclusive somehow overlooked. The biggest challenge was to ensure that Dima was on all channels - how to reach an agreement with the two parties known conflict? - To tell the truth, which I was offended by MTV. I am a meticulous. And I'm hacker. I ordered the MTV site two days before the ceremony, MTV RMA'2006 crack. And I saw that. In all four categories in which the nominated Bilan wins, he Including - and Artist of the Year and Artist of the Year. Why hack? As I started to say that most of those who leave Bilan - a nomination, and the rest is almost a "City 312" was added - and I do not believe it. Then I felt the robe Ajzenshpisa. If you are really a lot, but to forget everything when it comes to the division's profit. At the ceremony, MTV RMA brought me and my decorations and the lights and the curtain, and we rehearsed with his director. And the dancers, and the boy - it is our idea. Trailers on equipment. We unloaded a lecture on "River Time" with a full stage design, directing Fokas Evagelinos from Greece, and held it in the Mayakovsky Theater. I do not like. Presentation in clubs I believe that artists have in common with the audience, and the theater is exactly what happened. So I counted the whole site tsiferki MTV, and began negotiations with the channel. I honestly do not understand - how can this man nearly won the "Euro Vision" without outside help, and they want to ride on the nominations, despite the fact that accounting was exclusively for MTV! That's where I realized that such a show-business. Yes, punished webmaster MTV, but it was too late - I saw the real picture. It was a shame. And of the "Euro Vision", and a number of hits. Launches 'Impossible' and what a fantastic ratings give a song! I was told that Dima - not an artist in the country, which should go to the matryoshka almost every artist. I realized what a price. They will come with a bonus - you will give it. Do not come - not even. While we were on a new album in the United States, for failing to report we have been deprived of many awards, including the "Sound Track MK". This attitude was incomprehensible to me, and yet we are all brought to the ceremony all the minute details, six months began with fan ... People came to Dima cheer from all over Russia. No one had the slightest doubt, take that to stocks Dima about the basic category. Nobody but me. I waved. Well, let everything be as it is. Enter the artist of the year so can not give, and right. Reason not nominated for any video Bilan. And that is the question exclusives on MTV. Then I said, sighing - well, we let the line, exclusive you lost, we start working with Dima and Muz-TV. Because you do not appreciate the exclusive. When you consider how much to give dolls exclusive artist channel - one or two, then talk. In the end, I think MTV then lost in the future. But they are correct - only gave Bilan three "dolls" on MTV RMA 2007, including as artist of the year and the best performers of the year - looked like clan war in the entertainment industry in the schedule to accounting? - The hardest thing in the Russian show business -. It is a war of the channels And the situation is exacerbated. Last year was incredible. There you go - to lose the horse, ready to go - stay without a head. Get along in this world - it is impossible. Dima was invited to love radio, and we are told that he had nothing to do there, it's opposing camps. Broadcast is stopped and then removed from the rotation on Love Radio. Here's how! Yes, we are in any case by the first channel instead because it is - at first. They accounted choose to believe in them. MTV branded channel works. But because of some staffing dipped difficulties they have in the period department for cooperation with producers and artists. Where are good - I suggest they go to the "Euro Vision", and they say they are not interested! And now, then, after the success of accounting, they go ... or reality show with Bilan. This is our idea, not theirs. I thought if planned Bilan big tour, a trip to the United States and in other countries - it should be interesting for television. And they do not reflect! I call leadership and ask - why on your site with the latest information about Bilan says so much about the Euro Vision Song Contest? They are not interested in what happens to him? Here is another example. I asked why the "Impossible" on their second, if at all - on the floor. They answer to the first. Indicate they say. Call back and apologize that really stands on the site of the second, but really - the first place. Lost, he says, to fix. - But the European MTV awards you have received the right. - If Dima Bilan was the second European Music Awards, with us again not a single serious person was out of the channel. The organizers have asked us to walk the red carpet at the beginning, and no telephone. I refused! Dima Bilan, the second time coming - it should be appreciated. And anyway, I must agree with the party of the president MTV Networks International, Bill Roedy want to go, I want to go to a party P.Diddy ... I MTV employees respond that we are not accredited. I took them to the only professional accreditation and everything they decided. I met Bill Roedy, told him about the idea of the show. Most likely, with their submission MTV finally the budget to film the live show. We were on the main parties, met internationally with P. Diddy, with bosses majors. After performing at the World Music Awards, we agreed to work with Timbaland, both with sound producer. Knowing that the collaboration with Timbaland Nelly Furtado, we have begun negotiations on a duet. I immediately decided to do, and went. Bill Roedy, for example, did not even know that Dima second came from Russia. I showed him the plates, to give something of merchandising. It's funny how it seems. But if everything together - have an effect. And so we walked on the red carpet with all the stars from the world of show business. A single camera, which did not - there was no camera MTV Russia. Gave MTV Baltic, Inter Channel of Ukraine - all were! Beside us is Snoop Dog, P. Diddy, Justin Timberlake, Moby, we go along with Nelly Furtado. All of us shoot, and the channel MTV Russia no accreditation on the red carpet, it seems. Why am I said yesterday at least? I would have done. This story illustrates the ratio of EMA, which happens once a year. This Soviet approach. I do not know what to call my work as a producer, but the ceremony looked very specific. Thankfully, a trip I took Sasha Tityanko (international manager "Tattoo", Valerie). Thanks to its perfect English, experience with Western management we could through the wall that separates us to break from the Western world of show business. Now MTV was a global personnel changes. Probably not, but I noticed it. Channel changed the attitude of not only the artists, but in general, to reorganize all their work. Perhaps we could say that. Dima reviews the live show, and maybe it is a new team, I now see like-minded people who know how to appreciate the relationship I'm working a proponent of Western approach - "Step by Step", methodically, but dynamic. Indeed faced with an amazing attitude. The reception was at Bill Roedy Dima met Juliette Lewis (actress, singer, star of the movie "Natural Born Killers"). She invited him to her TV show to speak, where there are some celebrities. He lit it amazing - and sang opera and folk. How much can I see a show on Russian MTV, and yet they can not find it ask! Then I made the request itself, and I have already sent mail application for a Betacam tape. You can not relevant Sun Was pleasantly surprised when a few days ago I had a call from MTV and said that she soon this band. WHAT IS SHOW BUSINESS IN RUSSIA - In this sense, show business is very different from the fashion business in Russia - Disproportionate! Fashion business now in Russia. At a very good level Russian companies, Mercury is the third largest fashion groups in the world. For the purchase of Dolce & Gabbana - the first in the world. Fashion industry has left a big gap. These boutiques are opened, we can be on your fingers in the world. Good progress catering, restaurant, salon, fashion business. Show business in general continue somehow. How many unoccupied niches! It is not a singer in the style of R'n'B. And all tense with great singers. No girl in the style of pink, no girl in the style of Beyonce. When the singer Maksim, Alexander Blinov has (its our major) of Gala Records showed it to me and asked me what I think of her. He's just a tremendous fanaticism infected me with their creativity. Went to the first turn, then clips. Now the company, in addition to a good rotation, moved for Maksim European level clip, and I can see the numbers on it - they are very high. You can not skimp on the artist. The principle is: The more counts, the more you get. That is my main principle - not save anything Dime, do the maximum quality. It is not a singer in the style of R & B! Besides Alex - These new songs that sounded a solo concert in Luzhniki Bilan - these are songs from the new album? - We work in parallel. I understand that in addition to the English album Dima has to be Russian. For this market, such as Russia, songs should be in Russian, as well. Two tracks that have been made in the Luzhniki Stadium - "Woe-Winter" by Dennis Kowalski and "Space" by Alexander Lunev. Lunev - a wonderful writer, I have discovered, you could say. He's Dima Bilan recorded major hits. Created Lunev "Impossible" (Lady Flame). Perhaps most composers I speak Lunev, I think it has great potential ahead. Way that has "Impossible" Dima did not want to sing it., The only case when we started the view with Dima. I really tried to persuade him: "Sing for me, you do not have enough dance tracks!" He argued that it does not sing well without it, and after the "Time-river"!. But "River Time" - this is a single track, it's not for the public. People want to have fun and dance! How much you can sing "mulatto"? So I convinced him. He took it. And when I saw the reaction to the show, how they respond - immediately changed his mind. It took 10 weeks, "Topham" in the first place in the charts. And it's still in the top ten for 26 weeks on Russian radio. - Work in Russia with the promotion of the West? - Not an obstacle. You can work in Russia and make it into an international career. Pirate market in Russia does not allow the artist to live by selling their CDs. We sold 600,000 CDs and get a penny! Although I have also rights to all songs. Yes, I have something on the line. But it is terrible that pirates hold 95% of the market. I wish that was not the result of concerts and wildlife sanctuaries. And it was a spectacular show, the active selling albums, promotional tour of Europe and the world. To be continued. Start here and here. Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment