Sunday, April 28, 2013

Yulia Volkova: "Sergei for my friend and Vlad - a loved one!"

Yulia Volkova and Lena Katina - friends, is different in character and temperament, as opposed to two halves of a whole - tATu interview now - talk to Julia Volkova. Yulia Volkova, 21 years old Julia Volkova, 21 Photo Maltsev, Music News - Yulia, Lena Pope - the composer, with music, so it's understandable why it was given the green light to participate in your project. But your parents did? - Absolutely quiet. It all started from childhood. I was 5 years old when I went to my mother and said I wanted to play the piano. My parents thought that I mean toy piano, but I said, "No, just a lot" We had a neighbor who graduated from the Conservatory and taught piano. I came to her, and not knowing the score, makeup and lifted the instrument in both hands. The neighbor then told her mother: "You girls should be given to a music school." That's it. - The right girl - playing the piano, singing in the children's ensemble ... - In this case I was involved in everything. My mother took me to the gym and figure skating and ballroom dancing, swimming and tennis ... - And after all that - scandalous image, provocations tATu! Relatives did not mind? - My parents are young and everyone understands. You have me as a friend. - And how did they react to your kiss with Lena on stage, in videos? - Really? Rejoiced. Well this is cool! I am very lucky to have such parents. According to the character, to be honest, I do not like any mother or father. I always had the desire to go forward only just in the first place, to do everything yourself - you had long minimum. Are there any principles that you should follow in the training of a wiki? - The main thing - do not stop. If it grows, I will pretend that my mother - led Vikos in various circles, sections. And always support their choices and decisions. - Who is the father of your child? - He's an athlete. We lived together for three years. Separately, when I went to America. We were a bit different concept of life. Now we have to communicate with them as friends. I actually have no enemies. And I'm not sensitive. - Tell me that you changed with the birth of his daughter? - I think I was the same. Acquaintances and friends say the same thing. Perhaps a little more seriously. Now there is to live for someone. In fact, motherhood - not with the incomparable feeling. Daughter - this is my successor! And I'm happy! Sometimes it's sad when you consider that because of concerts, performances, you do not actually see the baby ... I gave birth, and three months later flew to America for 8 months! There we were recording the second album. Imagine all the time I could not see my daughter! When she got home, it was an "adult" child sits alone and tried to walk, says "Mama" ... I think that when she grows up, is it everywhere with me. - And as you go through this period of separation? - To be honest, it was hard to comprehend that I have my mother. After all, if I was 19 years old - an age when everything is just beginning: take the life, career, I want to hang out, friends. But now I realize that a mom - great! I love my daughter! - Who is involved in the sweet peas, while working in America? - Three sisters, my mom and dad. - Many people say that you "did" Shapovalov ... - In any case, someone has someone. Just so I can say that we are "ready" Shapovalov. - Those who communicate with his former producers? - Especially not. But when we meet somewhere, be sure to communicate. We are not enemies. Just broke and remained in the normal way. - A nice honor, or load - If you accept, popular, desirable in many countries of the world, what was the feeling become? - For us it was a surprise. When we started singing, there was doubt - but will it be? But when things became distorted when we realized that our "fun" project grew into an international scale, it was insanely happy. - How do you determine whether a song is a hit or not? - It is necessary to understand the audience, missing what people feel. The first album was more of a pop sound. The second album, "people with disabilities", we decided to make more cepeznym. Soundproofing work alive. TATu now thinking in politics, the desire to educate people about the world in which we live, what and who is around us. - Yes, your wonderful musicians! Life is good! - We are with them - a family. If some groups together and separately, then we have a very cordial relationship. Students can come into our room, we have to. Together, watch movies, hang out, sing karaoke ... First of all, they are our friends. If the creative team is no such relationship, then it's not a collective. - Add your voice hoarseness appeared typical ... - It was after the birth. That's changed voice. There was also a mutation age. - What are your tattoos? - On the back is an Arabic word, the strongest feeling, passion, love. Obvious - Japanese character for "dragon". This is the wisdom, strength, desire to go forward, do not give up. - Lena says that you are a great fashionista. Which brands do you prefer? - Yes, I love fashion, interior. But on brands, brands do not hang. I like the thing - I buy it. - Real friends, you have a lot? - Such friends may not be much. I have three close people that I trust everything that I different secrets, who wish to complain. Sergey Lazarev - the closest person to me. He and his brother and a friend ... - They meet with Vlad Topalov ... - We broke up with him ... - But recently you said that you are together and you are all well ... - Right now separated ... - This topic has been closed? - We can talk about it, why not? I quietly speak on any topic. - Vlad Topalov and Sergey Lazarev. Duo Smash, Which broke ... You tried to make peace between the children? - Serge for my friend and Vlad - a loved one. I was not trying to do anything special, peace. It is their personal relationship. I think that because of the collapse of the duo, they have lost much. Now when they reunited again, you would be in the first place. Earrings - my brother. He feels and understands me in the eyes. Vladik we lived most of the year ... I think that two fairly strong and free individuals difficult to be together. - It is in your area people from the world of show business. How do you communicate - you can be discussed, criticizing the work of another? - We support each other. The guys have a wonderful voice. In general, we have friends since childhood. - Why did you split Vlad? - Strong character. Relations actors actually complex. First, it is a competition. Someone needs to be better. Even if we share anything, but it is still there. Plus the freedom characters that he and I have - they can not be broken. That's why he has his own way, I have - as usual. But I love him, he also gave me ... - You moody girl? - No. It was probably never. - By You can manage? - No, you can not. - How can you win? - It is necessary to be a real man. I do not like dishonesty. See, if I. Start playing, something to build on itself I was immediately off-putting. - Seems the further tATu? - I can only see today. What will happen tomorrow - I do not know. But in any case, we will go forward. Fly recording their third album in February. - Russian and English - Your last album was released in two versions. If you run the same songs in different languages, the feeling is different? - Yes, of course. Since each language has its own special energy. Easier to sing in Russian. Even in English, love to sing, though not in principle, like the language. In school, I taught him so-so - the teachings colored eyelashes ... The most important in the knowledge of a foreign - is practice. - Tell us about your hobbies ... - Now time for something is missing. I do not like to read. Not interesting to me. I love watching movies, going to the theater. - You realize provotsiruesh paparazzi, such as bathing topless? - I just live. And as much as I want. I think not, look for the presence of the paparazzi to play pa Never. What I'm on stage, as in life. - At the concert, you are sometimes alluded to last image tATu - Lena pat on the chest, the Pope ... - Believe me, you do not do it on purpose. It is emotion. I like both girls and men. I even dated a girl for almost a year. I was about 16-17 years old. Love for a girl and a man - it's different feeling. I do not deny that I like both. - You can travel a lot around the world, get to the other stars in the world to know level. With some of them to become friends? - Communicate with the Black Eyed Peas - met with the group in a ceremony. This summer in Moscow, was their concert. We met, we went. And Fergie - wonderful girl, very energetic on stage and in life. - Yes, it's amazing moves on the stage. And you do not have ... - Why not? It all depends on my mood. The last few months have especially with Lena on stage sausage. But we are real people. So what happens is, not very show "mobile". I can not jump, if I do not. Kayfovat at our concerts live sound, music, text. And if I do a somersault, it is the viewer what we want to say our songs distract. - Why do you love Lena? - For what it is. Sister, girlfriend, mother, girl, woman - all in one. You and I are different. We complement each other. She lives as they want, and I live the way I want. - You can not go on stage if you are not happy with something in the concert? - No Where are the fans? We sing in the first place for them. My fans n every corner of the world is very dear to me. They evoke positive emotions. They are waiting to love us! Sometimes, of course, a condition where it appears that each enough. But after a day or two - and want to go back on stage. - When a loved one said: "Choose: me or the scene?" - I do not choose. I do not like to make decisions. I'm a real, full life. Audacity never respond. Close your eyes and go. Home interviews in "Cosmopolitan Russia" with Lena Katina here.

No comments:

Post a Comment