Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dima Bilan singing countertenor

In a very unusual shape Dima appeared on the set of a new musical show of the First channel "Phantom of the Opera". The task of the new show - offer pop artists sing opera arias to experiment in order to open up to the new party. Fans of the most famous artists - Philip Kirkorov, Dima Bilan, Valeria, Sergey Lazarev, Tamara Gverdtsiteli, Lev Leshchenko, Polina Gagarina, Ani Lorak - hear their idols sing opera, appreciate the excitement and the desire of the artist to the negative vote change, decide on the unknown. In contrast to the social events, it is - a real musical show that proves the power of Dima Bilan. He prepared ... duo of Paris and Helen of the opera by Gluck. The moment when Paris once a love letter to Elena and she finally responded to his feelings. Accounted decided to sing for lovers! Accounted decided to sing for lovers! And the party of Paris, he began to sing more or less the usual tenor, and Elena - went to the counter-tenor, thus began to sing in falsetto. And this second part of the duo enjoyed the jury much more. "I remember you, Dima, once came to me in the winter garden, and asked for advice on how to be one, if the voice does not have a long song and unstable - and suddenly remembered the famous opera tenor Zurab Sotkilava -. I guess their courage and self-criticism. remember what I guess tell you? Work, work and work very hard on himself. And now, many years later, I see that you have worked on yourself over the years. Here is another of my advice - sing the aria in the entire countertenor from the beginning. Can you "Wish Zurab Sotkilava supported by other members of the jury -... Kazarnovskaya love the legendary singer and critic Mikhail Shvydkoi And ... Bilan decided without trial, he again took to the stage and sang a duet of all melodic soulful falsetto audience stood on and applauded Bilan! Without samples Dima again took to the stage and sang a duet of all melodic soulful falsetto examples, sing when pop singer can operatic countertenor, can be counted on one hand. Primarily, of course, Freddie Mercury. Mention may Russians Alexander be Gradskiy. - I had not thought about Mercury, but it is very interesting - "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru" Dima said, after a triumphant performance. - Because I did not come here to sing in his usual way, I got a swarm! Despite all of the thoughts of the castrati who sang arias in such a long time. I'll try to make a new version of the same aria, I am very interested. Be sure I will include arias in their future programs. By the way, on my big concert on 24 November in Crocus City Hall I want to sing "Paris and Helen" with the Vienna Symphony Orchestra. Strauss managed by Edvin Marton. - You and had often sung in the upper register, but it was more in the R & B aesthetics. - Today I wanted to sing more cantilena quietly. So, I have more resources! I dug up a time. I recently found a new register of his voice, in conversation with Grigory Leps. Lepsovsky register ... I like the open for more and more chips! The premiere of a new musical show of the First channel "Phantom of the Opera" instead of 3 September happens to be at 21.15 clock. Ken Guru, "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photos - Ruslan Roshchupkin

No comments:

Post a Comment