Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dima Bilan was offended by NTV

In Moscow, a popular Russian singer Dima Bilan has admitted that not for a long time, "communicate" with the NTV channel, also "for the money and not small, they offer." The reason is simple - "it wrong again and again what I have said every word." This artist said in his microblog on Twitter. "I would be at least one minute or one second, you may talk as actually heard during an interview with famous people, if you have realized this, we heard how much it differs from the one for the output. ... Then I was pissed .. . was not paying attention to only the parents had to explain what happened in showbiz - an abomination is "normal" is there - I said, "- says Dima Bilan. Singer Dima also freely admitted that he always stands for "honest candid stories" that they are not too "smooth" and "disgusting". "Production" Maximum "(probably so the NTV program" Maximum. "- Ed.). Sent after the holiday to me about a scene in the office I took the offer with caution, but they were persuaded, arguing that the story about the . tour and the new year, I make assumed Our condition was standard -! we want to see an attached video "OK" on the arms I was undermined gave them time, they sing, gave my financier 45 minutes interview, talk about the fact that I was to leave for New Year's concerts, but was with his parents in the new year, since I was 30 years old, and first of all is my birthday a holiday, and the cost of the concert is not to blame, but found two cutting-minute interview from last year's NTV filmed surreptitiously transfer, it does not show what really wanted to show, "- said Dima. Artist also angry about what he said at first that the story does not go on the air, and then it turned out that all the same -. Published "It's uncomfortable, that people there to see again ever went, the time made available videos that tell the facts. Unfortunately, the story again to the steps of the heinous inappropriate poluklevety, sad and funny leave. Spectators not deceive the bracket in the country have learned, but not the work done. I think everyone knows who is who. Again showed NTV their "professional" quality staff work questions the reliability of all the programs in this way. The cut synchronous in "Maximum" - recalls the note from the number 6 is also the omission of the human factor, it is clear that continuing with such a lame story for a long time ... Oh, I did not write everything, just so chaotic. emotionally needed to prove the theorem light program "Maximum" our Russian show business, "- concluded Dima Bilan. Kaliningradtoday

No comments:

Post a Comment