Sunday, April 28, 2013

Andrei Kovalev and Olesya Sudzilovskaya went to Yalta with a dog

Chekhov's story "The Lady with the Dog" story was the basis for the new clip Andrei Kovalev, "Give me the fire" with the actress Olesya Sudzilovskaia. Shooting the video took place in Yalta and Sevastopol. Yalta embankment was set, and in the eyes of astonished tourists she strode majestically elegant lady in a white dress with a dog and a man in a white suit - so after the director Seeds Horova started this romantic love story. Andrei Kovalev and Olesya Sudzilovskaya outside the reception area Andrei Kovalev, recalled that he and Yalta associates: "Yalta - a beautiful city two years ago, we had a concert on the water in this part of the Festival of Russian-Ukrainian friendship. spoke of the "Pilgrim" and "epidemic." And now I'm back here. Before recording a video, I of course again the "Lady with the Dog." read the idea, our director Seeds Horova I was fascinated. He does not build a direct analogy, it is completely independent creative interpretation. "special Chekhovian Andrei Kovalev relationship. "I started reading very early. During the first class, I have not read anything, and in the summer between the first and second class began to read avidly! And even see pampered when I use to read at night under the covers a flashlight -. read when parents forbade Until fourth grade, I had already read the complete collection of the works of Maupassant, Zola, Balzac, Kuprin and of course my favorite ... And many Chekhov -. two or three times by the way I read fast. I read a thick book in one day. " Andrei Kovalev for garages and car enthusiasts important original parts. Buy spare parts bmw x6 original at an affordable price! The news that Kovalev would remove the clip on Chekhov provoked a violent reaction on the Internet. "The Internet has become for me an important part of life, - says Andrey Kovalev. - I communicate in social networks In." Vkontakte "I have 60,000 friends," Classmates "-. Much 10,000 friends on Facebook so it's not the obligation, of course, I was just wondering wrote a lot of people tell me their stories and advice, it turns out that my songs helped someone in hard times -... like a divorce, or if they left a girlfriend, but not only for me to ask Council, but also to give me some advice, and sometimes criticized. This criticism is very necessary! Enough energy at all, I have a geneticist, I am very positive person. I sleep 4-5 hours. And it sucked, usually feel "Energy actor useful. Shooting the video "Give me fire" came from early morning to late evening. So dense that Andrei Kovalev did not have time to realize his wish, the house-museum of Anton Chekhov in Yalta visit. Immediately after the shooting, Andrei Kovalev had to urgently fly to Moscow to speak at a big party on Poklonnaya Hill. Ken Guru, "Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru» Photos and accreditation agency InterMedia

No comments:

Post a Comment