Friday, April 26, 2013

Serduchka annoying Danilko

Showman Danilko admitted that Serduchka it annoys. Therefore, in the near future, he plans to entirely new project, which can not be assigned a dedicated project control. By the way, just abandon the image Serduchka Danilko is not to write the "Paparazzi". In the near future, fans expect a return eccentric faith favorite heroes: Danilko attended the new American comedy with a famous basketball player Shaquille O'Neal. Early Andrew admitted that he was "an actor in a role." "I am a hostage of the image I am often asked -. Why not shoot to play a movie Who is calling me were earlier proposals, but to Mom, some Cinderella, saleswoman Nobody looks at me, as for example, a soldier And?.. if it. a director to understand my problem, as a pawn of the picture, he was able to show me otherwise "

No comments:

Post a Comment