Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Joseph Kobzon acknowledged that sings on the instructions of Putin

At a concert in the Kremlin, the day of victory, was Joseph Kobzon that acts only at the request of President Vladimir Putin. Otherwise I would not sing because it is very sick. "He called me in Germany, where I was in the hospital - said the singer - and said," What are you, Joseph Davidovich, our 60th Anniversary, and you get sick. "I had to get up and go to Moscow." Main room gig 'Letters from the Front "was the performance of Joseph Kobzon and Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov, the song" shine childhood. "In addition, sang Mr. Luzhkov artist the song" Goodbye, my beloved city "that was the mayor, one of his favorite tracks, and ended the evening with a song." I love you, life 'that show how many numbers sang the audience stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment