Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lena Katina: "Love - this is the best feeling in the world!"

Several years ago, the duo blew various charts in America, Europe, Japan and the CIS. Multi-platinum CDs, sold-out concerts, awards, imitation million girls in plaid skirts and ... Doldrums. After which, they say, no one comes back as high. Not only "permanent make-up!" Now they have grown out of the school uniform. generally do not sing to record sound, abandoning the controversial image. But still hold hands. Yulia Volkova and Lena Katina - friends, is different in character and temperament, as opposed to two halves of a whole - tATu Lena Katina, 22 years old Lena Katina, 22 years. Photo Maltsev, Music News - Lena, your father - composer. He probably quiet about the fact that you went into show business and agreed to the outrageous stage persona ... - My father refused to accept the show business in general. Parents said: "Lena, why do you need there is terrible, dirty?" Nevertheless, I went on about it. I said, "I will!" In general, they have always supported, helped and took everything. And the picture to. - And to let go so easily? She was then 14 years old! - We were not even 14th We began singing with Julia in the ensemble "Fidget" in 11 years. Was not part of a team. So it was a natural process. And the parents saw me want to sing, I love to do. We rarely meet a man what he likes to do. Most people do what makes money. And we are all so well developed: it is possible to do what he likes and still family. - Friendship and general business ... Few manage to keep both ... - We have it all right. Many people, as friends, begin to work together, then somehow lose control, separate, anyone can be to each other. And here it is different, and it pleases. - And never had a situation where the friendship was on the brink? - On the edge of the break, we've never been before. Of course, sometimes swear, but this is absolutely normal. This working moments. And we have a five-minute argument. How to spend a lot of time together, then, of course, we get tired of each other. Moscow - the only place where we can rest. But constantly communicate, communicate. - They all know each other? - We have no secrets, secrets. Julie tells me all the same, as I told her. Of course, we both have the best friends, but whom are you? Going to complain if the month was not at home I can recognize facial expressions, that it happened yesterday, what their mood. As it is. I can not say, and it is on the head when he hit, "Len, you have a problem?" In general, we are talking a lot, especially after the concerts. We come to the room with the words: "All sleep!" Lie down on the bed and la-la-la to 4-5 hours in the morning. - How has the news that Julia is pregnant? - Very good. I am very fond of children. I want their own, just not the time yet. Can then Julia was nervous, I thought, what an abortion is a career ... I told her that I do not. I was willing to wait. Kids - it is holy! The baby - the best thing a woman can be in this life. - At the concert, Julia tries, provoke: that chest pat ... - We are not only on stage, but in life you can stroke to another only. We love to kiss. - And is it normal? - Absolutely! This is friendship! No meaning in those not kissing. In Julia, for example, had a serious relationship with the girl. I - no ... We have good human relations, so the kiss is not a problem. We occasionally do it on stage, and some get-together, which means there our musicians. This is what they call sister kiss - it is not related to lesbian love "sister kiss.". Our relationship is very warm, gentle, kind, workers. We - the family! Otherwise it will not be called. - You are now amazing musicians - young, cute, drive. They have gathered a great team? - We went to America, and there was, only with live musicians. And we had to act in different programs with their own band. Record company found Sven and Troy, keyboardist and guitarist and drummer who later abandoned the project. The boys played with us for a while. Then we had a two-year break. Then we went back to Los Angeles to record a second album. Cried the boys met, discussed and decided that we need to take more and bassist. Now Sven, Troy, Steve and Lohman - an integral part TATu - And now it sounds completely different ..! - There are more rock. And then there is live audio live sound. This is not a "three pritopa three prihlopa" under the "plywood". Musicians - a colossal power! We are a factory from one another. I think the live sound at concerts - is a step in the work of an artist. - They refuse to lip sync even inspiring TV events? - Yes, we have refused to do it on MTV Russia Awards. Why do you go back? If you do more and more professional, and you say. "No to sing the sound recording" Who needs it? - Some say that your group will be difficult to reach the same level. Let it even "blindness" was ... - On the contrary, we have matured, become more professional. A plane? I will say that we have a level of quality. Music can change to professionalism, and above all is "tATu" theme, tone in anyway. In the first album, the music, the idea was strong and clear, but it's not trivial, "Do not you love me like I love you - no" and "UMC UMC UMC" - is not interested. With the second album, our audience has qualitatively expanded. However, some of the fans, we are truly lost. Lost why? Maybe because she. Interested in the story of two girls, and then the music Though controversial, if a song on the radio, can not see that kissing someone is not it? But it is still made ... Album "people with disabilities" was much harder, deeper - and the music and the words. And it is not at the level below. - You've conquered the world as children. What sensations give popularity and fame? - Proud To some degree, I'm sure. We have this success through perseverance and work. Many people think and what it - singing on stage! And you try! Scene - is hard work. I do not even know how to describe the feeling of the people to bring international recognition. This is very cool! On the other hand - it's terrible. Responsibility ... - .. You have no margin for error? - Julia in this respect more goal-oriented person, it goes forward and not back. And I always think, what if not? Come and depression ... I'm afraid of everything new: maybe do not work. Julia says in such cases: "Calm down will be fine." She is an optimist one hundred percent. Give me a buzz, and then I think I did not really hook all bad. You and I are completely different people. Probably, if we - all the best of it and take it from me - you get the perfect man - What did you do for two years before the project was taking a break? - I recovered in social and humanitarian institutions, where she studied at the Faculty of Psychology. Now stop it already defend diploma. Writes the "demos" for their second album, So, in fact, waiting. Involved in their personal lives. (Laughs) - together on your website in the "blog" how cool to live with someone ... - In February, the year before I broke up with her boyfriend, it happened. And learn to know where I live now. We are already more than a year together. Live in our own homes. Prior to a tenant. There was a time when I lived with him. - You live together then. And thinking about the house? - The house is built, and we do not have enough space. Roof work, I'm on tour. See yourself at home in the evenings. He always waits for me. Suffers, loves waits for trains, and even clean. - Anatoly also in show business? - No. He's a lawyer. - Model Family - a lawyer and a psychologist ... - Wrong! Lawyer and singer. Psychologist, I never. I think I can not just leave work at work and come home with a light heart. But you know, sometimes I think that the good idea to have a school where the children would go to a high level. - In addition to the music, have hobbies? - First off, I love to read. Secondly, we want to meet with classmates. You - my company we still talk hang out. We rent a house in the country and go there to relax or meet someone in the apartment. We play a variety of games - in the "Monopoly", "Twister", checkers, chess. Join various "chips" - paint Mr. changes clothes of girls and boys then go for a walk in a hook. We also have theme nights. For example, someone's birthday, invited each represent an artist or kinopersonazha. All this is done with costumes, make-up. - You are the star of world level. Probably dressed in expensive designer clothes? - Here, look - jeans, T-shirt. Where they saw it and bought it. Clothing increase Yulkin part. She loves fashion. I, frankly, do not like shopping. I go only when strongly necessary. I recently opened a closet and realized that I only have four pair of jeans that can be worn by those two alone on a train or a plane. Went out and bought three more pairs. - You do not say, "Girls, keep the brand"? - I prefer the way I prefer. Do not follow the fashion, crazy names. Recently, all rolling with laughter. Mother bought a blouse sister for 300 rubles. I liked it, and I started to wear it. I do not care how much is one thing - $ 1,500 or 300 rubles. If well, why not? - What is love in the style of tATu? - It's true love. Sincere, without lies, without flattery, without hypocrisy, without all the bad. Love - that's the best feeling in the world! I think love is very difficult, it is necessary to do to be able to. Because sometimes it seems that you love, but you can hurt a loved one. Happiness is not to be loved, loved, worshiped, and the present in this feeling was. Care, attention, the ability of the people as it is - this is love. - What are the similarities between love and music? - Music - This is love. This expression of love. Finally, many people write against your feelings. Romances and Ballads - I'm talking about songs with meaning. Therefore love - the music, and the music - this is the love. And then, if you love, you want to sing. At least I have that. The interview in "Cosmopolitan Russia" with Yulia Volkova here.

No comments:

Post a Comment