Friday, April 26, 2013

Danilko: Let people take a break from Serduchka

The fake breasts, make-up "Eyegouge" and luscious vocabulary. This Serduchka and under the guise of shebutnoy aunt 20 years hiding Danilko - modest and totally suffering star disease. - Andrew, 20 years on the stage - the sound concept. Celebrate? - Especially not plan, especially in public, says the "interlocutor" artist. - We have a year and a half with the team off a break on television and never. When people ask me what you are really gone, I say, we are not a product that we can not "split". But what I do not have screens, maybe it's for the best, so people. A little break from the Serduchka - Ready to "underground" something new? - Now simultaneously record three albums - Russian and Ukrainian Serduchka and record instrumental music by Andrey Danilko. My album will can a young juggler Sasha Koblikov, unique in the world, juggling ten balls at the same time. Danilko - Do not expect zapevshaya Serduchka make a splash? - Sure. But eventually I realized that I had to do something like Serduchka. I have only seen in the development of Verka singing career. To be a star to sing. All those who work with me were not. The first real chance of the song "You'll be fine", and the top, of course, was the Euro Vision Song Contest. For me personally it was a global victory over their systems. Imagine: a man, always the shy to sing songs, participate in the Eurovision Song Contest, but still in second place! - They are very popular in Russia. Why did not you go on tour? - We go. Last conducted in Rostov, Taganrog was a little tour of the Urals. For me, everything was very good, but in a newspaper wrote that the shows were bad, there were half-empty halls. Apparently, the author - my big To find out how I play in Russia "fan.". And we always try to work to the fullest. By the way, closer to the fall is planning a large-scale tour of Russian cities. - But tell me, how to survive the scandal with the "Rush, Goodbye"? It was offensive? - Of course! I deliberately did not watch television because some programs are against me. I've heard with friends, sat quietly thinking and just stopped paying attention to the fact that in an interview with the media. - Although not forced to apologize? - And for what exactly? You never know who that was heard. Although once a famous person, no matter who told me, "Andrew, we know that you do not sing" Rush, Goodbye ", but on the cover of a magazine you want to put your picture with the headline" I'm sorry, Russia! "If you do not mind." I thought I just rip it! When I sing, be sure to apologize. It happens - you drink in society, what is lyapnesh, offended someone. In the morning, usually called the man, and so I'm sorry. But if they do not apologize for it, I want everyone to send them to hell. - And how you want to present Euro vision? - This year, in my opinion, terribly boring. I saw and did not understand. There is a problem, it seems, not only the players but also in the pipeline. Clearly, the financial crisis hit. I think to should define the participants of the Euro Vision countries authoritative experts and not only the director of a channel. There should be a goal of the jury and glyanesh be - it is not clear who is sitting. For example, I know these people, but for the euro vision they have no relationship. - Russians first assesses the chances of Peter Nalitch very skeptical. What do you want? - If you send a person from their country to understand that he is so excited, and so it is difficult, it is by and large nobody knows. And when he reads and hears much negativity about themselves, it is easier to be on this. Why can not support their rights, even if they choose it? - Remember when you were Euro Vision decide to run for the Ukrainian Parliament ... - Well, it was more of a show off. Then it seemed that the next step Serduchka - politics. At least the noise we made would be healthy! And really understand that the people on the grounds of fun Serduchka vote. Then I began to any person who really called forward to the Parliament, with 50 thousand dollars offered for a meeting to attack "discuss our political future." Money, of course, I did not, but at some point I realized that the policy - a very dangerous thing. And for two hours prior to the final registration of the candidates rejected the idea. - How do you feel about women in politics? It is believed that they do not belong there. - What do you mean - not the place? Look at the same Yulia Tymoshenko. There are questions that determine women better, and there are men who want tyuti, can not solve anything. - Is it true that you want to try as a filmmaker? - Today, there is no normal, human comedy, and I have on this account many pans, but I can not bring - a lack of technical knowledge. And like a master, and I could trust him to learn, no. Because I have a lot of complexes: think if everyone knows me, takes a different approach, maybe even hate. - You go to the supermarket. A souvenir buyer you not to break? - Yes, look, but do not fit. So that someone came to me and said it happens once in a hundred years. - Many artists have their own restaurants, cafes and shops ... - ... and I have nothing of the sort! Many times offered to do the restaurant business, but I think you need to do a few things. When you open, say, a restaurant "The Serduchka," I will come back to see what meat, follow the instructions. And for people who rent steal, I do not know. - You say you've recently bought a house in Australia near the Villa Scarlett Johansson? - This is a lie, we went there with concerts and were in a restaurant near the house, that's all. I am very satisfied with this trip. It was especially nice if before the concert, we were informed that the Ukrainian diaspora, which is in principle not go there any concerts, has 60 cards. - More rumors about your part of the depression ... - I do not have depression. There are times when I get upset or am tired. Depression, I had a student, but apparently, the body get rid of her, put his defense that he was driving was little depression immediately blocked. - What "roles" treated? - I was storing music, studio, communication. We corresponded with friends a couple of bad text messages. If someone just to show them, they will say that we are sick in the head. But without such foolishness not, we need to constantly maintain the child. I am now 36 years old, but I do not know what the age. According to internal sensations that I'm 28, well, 29 at most.

No comments:

Post a Comment