Saturday, April 27, 2013

John Rudkovskaya (Part 1): "If it is not broke, I would not be a producer of Dima" Smash "!"

Name Yana Rudkovskaya cause a loud argument in the domestic show business. Someone thought it was an upstart, someone new generation of producers. Anyway her name is associated with Dima Bilan's success in recent years. Dima Bilan and is undoubtedly one of the most successful pop artists of our time. Music News Yana Rudkovskaya talked about what it has been asked before. That's about the work. The work of a producer in the entertainment industry. After the interview, John, that had never said so open and so detailed. About himself and his vision of show business in Russia and in the world. Dima Bilan - the singer. Rod. 24th December 1981 in Ust-Dzheguta Karachay-Cherkessia. In 2002, the contract with the producer was Yu.Ayzenshpisom. Finished fourth in the "New Wave-2002". In 2003 he released his first album, "I am a night hooligan." In 2005 Yu.Ayzenshpis dies the next day Bilan received the title of the best singer and best artist of the year at the MTV RMA. Begins with the family and V.Baturina Ya.Rudkovskoy. # 2 in the "Euro-Vision 2006", and the second time in a row the Best Artist of the Year by MTV RMA. In 2007 he received another 3 dolls MTV RMA. Two winners of the EMA for Best Artist of Russia. Multiple winner of the "Golden Gramophone". Unmarried. Yana Rudkovskaya - business woman, producer. Rod. Second January 1975 in Barnaul. Owns a chain of beauty salons Francesco Provost network of boutiques and La Scala. Married to V. Baturin, the brother of his wife Yuri Luzhkov. Has two children. Since 2005 engaged in the affairs of Dima Bilan. In 2006 won the EMA for best producer in Russia. - What is involved in Dima Bilan? - He's in America, writes English album. Timbaland produced it, sound is the number one producer in the world. 17th April Timbaland started a new album by Madonna - it is not if it means a lot! Jim Beam, the new songs for Dima, for his work with artists such as Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Duran Duran, Fergie and wrote history. Since 2007, working with Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Puff Daddy, Shakira, Christina Aguilera. I have listened with a duet with Nelly Furtado Dima Bilan who now writes in Philadelphia and in flocks. Nelly Furtado himself wrote the music and lyrics for a duet with Bilan. I think that Dima is the brightest star, and it's only the beginning. He is boundlessly talented man I respect immensely. WAY HOME - I want to speak at the beginning. Not much information about you. What did you do before her marriage to Victor Baturin? - I finished school with a silver medal, with two fours. Since my childhood I have been told that I have the mathematical sense. I went perfect physics, mathematics and chemistry. But the four were only because the nature of my difficult - she thought, then spoke. Then I graduated from Altai State Medical University, Barnaul, specialty dermatologist specialized hardware and treatment care. After high school I spent a year stay in the Netherlands as an exchange student. There I had the idea to make your beauty salon. My parents are quite wealthy people. Dad - Deputy Flight School and coach of the Russian sports aircraft, my mother - MD. My parents gave me money for an apartment, I would only live in Sochi. - Why not in Moscow? - I like Sochi, every summer I went there to rest. Then I thought - four million tourists every year and can be carried out for the four summer months. Moscow has already compete a large chain of beauty salons, together. In Sochi, when I got there, instead of beauty salons were solid debris. I wanted to do something unique. And it so. Along with completion in August 1998, has already received a diploma, I opened my first salon. Instead of buying an apartment. And long before! Her marriage to Victor Baturin Victor, I got in 2001 when I married for two limos, and I've been known businesswoman in Sochi. For example, have a permanent partner "Kinotavr", and many stars used my salons. My future husband was my client. I did at first, she worked in the cabin, as dermatologists. Then makes the difficult things in the device-medical cosmetics - mesotherapy, beauty shots, photo-epilation, skin rejuvenation, tattoo. Tattoo I studied in the Netherlands, and go with my tattoo people so far. Viktor Baturin was unmarried, and came to different procedures to do. So we met, and married after a while. With the help of Buchanan, I opened the fashion industry. Now I have an exclusive on all kinds of luxury brands - Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Yves Saint-Laurent, Roberto Cavalli, John Galliano, etc. Is a network of branches in Krasnodar and Sochi. Local magazines always me. In terms of popularity, I had always a leader, along with the leaders of the city Well, by the way, we plan to provide a common Natalia Vodianova a charity auction. In the same way they have with western celebrities, but now the connection and Russian The money - to build a playground. Not only for healthy children but also for children with disabilities. By the way, opened my first landing Natasha already in Nizhny Novgorod. And I have great respect for them - despite their young age, they do not forget his homeland, not only work, but also love. DISCOVERY AND Ajzenshpisom Bilan - How was it known by jury Shmilyevich Ajzenshpisom? - It was on my birthday in 2004. Planned a private party, we have been invited to the group, "Smash!" Address and many other artists. "Smash" Has the winner of "Jurmala", and balancing it in fourth place. It's my birthday on the 2nd January. About 17 to 18 December, I get a call with the news that "Smash" splits, and not be able to perform to my birthday party. I'll return the money. For my parents had to perform Vladimir Kuzmin, Sergey Minaev, and I wanted more young artists. But everyone is busy! It turned out that if it is not broken up, "Smash," Would never have a producer of Dima Bilan. I give the phone Yuri Shmilyevich. And then I knew only two songs Bilan - "On the shore of the sky" and "mulatto". It was another "Night Hooligan", but for me, never liked that song, not my size. And yet, I love them very critical of her attitude. I call Aizenshpis. He says that they Dima to Switzerland, then moved to London ... I asked him to speak for no money! He agreed to a very high fee. At my first meeting with Dima Bilan, I noticed that he was dressed very modestly. Modest and specific. Ayzenshpis learn how I do business, ask - if I wanted to participate in something. I am interested in the offer, I said I wanted to make Dima face of the company La Scala. And offered to sign a deal for five years. We have a contract, and he has the face of the company. In return Ayzenshpis Bilan received a perfect score, which means that the full credit. - What was the value of the contract? - The amount is not important. He was every thing. Yuri Shmilevich also loved the boutiques. All this was part of the contract. In return, Bilan took all my events - shows, photo shoots. In the interview, he is obliged to mention about my shops and boutiques. At that time he was very glad that may be covered in clothing from La Scala. Since these brands that I represent - the most high-end. At first he was very shy. When we did the first glance, he chose a long time - that I do not like I do not wear ... I tried to convince him - it's good, do not like it - is brought back. After a while Dima told me that he used: "Thanks, I'm not out of this piece of clothing out!" I served as a consultant. Any advice was to try something. On the set of the video "You have to be close," I was already involved in the process. After the clip began more active labor. We have a picture, choose clothes to fight a lot .... Dima worked my stylist to his makeup. Stylist Olga Sheveleva work with him ever since. She was with him 24 hours a day - went on tour, working on videos, preparing for presentations. And all of this was part of the contract. Now the image is formed largely by Dima himself, I make some changes, but sometimes it happens that I do not agree with his next headpiece. Just a month before his death Ajzenshpisa Viktor Baturin gave Dima apartment in Moscow - a very decent Penthouse at Grand Park we became very good friends. At the request of Ajzenshpisa Viktor Baturin was a sponsor of the concert Bilan "Olympic" has become. Remember our discussion on the song "I will die love." In the video for the song I had to play an important role, and the genre of the video was to be historical - the War of 1812. Viktor Baturin Yuri Shmilyevich has repeatedly come to the hospital when he was sick. Ayzenshpis often with our different ideas that I would not tell anyone shared. I can not even remember the others, except for close relatives would come where Victor. Before his death, Yuri Shmilyevich they talked a lot. About what? I think you should ask yourself, Viktor Baturin. This is Yuri Shmilevich asked many people in show business. He had brought me to the leadership of the channel, and then I found out about the competition "Five stars", and do our best to help the organization stay guests and participants. - "Hotel" is V.Baturina or ownership in the property? - We have no prenup. We got married. As far as I know, is for sale victor or sold. It's one thing for him. - How close are you to communicate with Ajzenshpisom? - Yuri Shmilevich proud familiarity with Viktor Baturin, and after I wanted our family helped him to "roll out" Dima Bilan at a higher level. At the award ceremony MTV RMA I was with Dima, just because it was requested by Yuri Ajzenshpisa. He asked me to the ceremony with Dima MTV RMA go because I do not for the health, for the "Rolls Royce" arranged ... He was very upset that Bilan not be nominated home Artist of the Year and said that he just wants Singer of the Year. It was then that I had to meet with the entire management MTV. At this point, I plunged into the world of show business. But I did not know his dark side. I did not know how much it's cruel. Many knew only from the words of Yuri Shmilyevich - he told me that a particular track is not actively played on the "Russian Radio", it is necessary to refer to Arkhipova ... He told me - go to him to get to know ... And so it happened. Time passed, and was met. And went, and back into the rotation when Bilan took off of her everywhere. - What happens after the death of Yuri Shmilyevich? - Last Wish Ajzenshpisa - so I went with Bilan on MTV RMA and support Dima. I went. And here is what happened. I'd never told him. At the funeral of Yuri Shmilyevich were lists that allows people. Managed by Helena Kovrigina. When she would not let Kostya Nikolaev (friend Dima and Yuri Shmilyevich who work at MTV) and Katya Vitebsk (President "Fashion TV"), and they are offended, left -. I went to her We then had a good relationship. I said, 'You know, Lena, I think you're wrong. As a result, come the people who want to remember, and to say a few important words. "Wake were half empty. Occupied only half of the table, because other people are not allowed. Kostya and Kate back, of course. But even then, I felt something was wrong. I saw how sad was Dima. He called me the next days. He told me that tomorrow the concert, will be paid for the money, and you need to find. The money that had been set up front next concerts Bilan and "Dynamite" had been paid funeral made. came after the death of Dima me when we were very close friends. He asked me a few thousand loan because he had nothing to live on. When he came out and said so, my husband was in a state of shock. And how could the next day to drive him to a concert without the boy away from grief, because she was not at all? We have it from the account store to which the Treaty had money for their accounting. Accounts to nil. Star Pro from the company by Alexei Kasatkina signed that away now one of my friends, please send them raise accounting of all rotations. As a result, the best actor of the year 2005, according to MTV RMA, was in Portugal, not rotiruyas on MTV at this point! have all radios it from rotation . Why did not anyone remember the video "How I wish," although he posh Because he "nedokrutilsya" he took second place and was removed -.. clarify I want After the death of Ajzenshpisa to ask you for help Dima himself at once? Or thought for a while? - Once upon a time. He needed help. He told us: "I have nowhere else to go, she gave me a home, help me - help again." For all that he had a good - an apartment, expensive clothes - everything was up to us. Dima is very difficult to connect with people, I have more than once, to be sure. I saw it unopened bud. Now Dima himself recognized by only 25%, but he is young, energetic, talented, its capabilities are limitless. The interview can be found here and here Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru Photo - Svetlana Maltsev, Foto.NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment