Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mazaev Rastorguev and argued about alcohol

Selfless love is the leader of the "Lube" to return alcohol affects his relationships with loved ones. The other day Rastorguev between Nicholas and his best friend Sergey Mazaev suffered scandal after his friends stopped to chat. As it became known L! FE.ru recently recommended Mazaev in rather rough manner Nicholas Vyacheslavovich engagement with addiction. Not expect such pressure Rastorguev responded aggressively, saying that he no longer wants to have anything to do with Sergei. - I personally have a drunk alcoholic. I recovered. - We have always had fundamental differences, - said Sergey spot. - I personally have a drunk alcoholic. I recovered. It has helped me to make friends. So I always wanted to help and cabbage. And all his life he opposed and just do what he wants. I am very angry at Rastorgueva now, because he did not even attempt to stop trying! I'm sorry, what went wrong. After all, we were friends for 15 years ... As found L! FE.ru, a dispute broke out between the artists in the evening in one of the city restaurants. Sergey and determines how prone to alcohol, could not resist and asked the singer, "Lube" to be moderate, as this can lead to serious effects of the operation. - You are in the very evening quarreled - recognizes mutual friends of artists - Mazaev Nicholas began to reproach, that he ruined his health. Rastorguev said that Sergei is not even an ideal life. Word for word, and it was a terrible scandal.

No comments:

Post a Comment