Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Nicholas Rastorguev: earner in our family I

Despite the disturbing rumors of health problems, the permanent lead singer shows of "Lube" excellent shape. He said that half of what is written about his illness - not true. The more support to the artists that have not only good doctors, but also close friends. So gave the wife of Nicholas him a talisman - a ring that protects from all evil ... We met up with Nicholas after the holidays. Artist said he never told the holiday away from home, for it is the law. - I love the traditional New Year Concert - especially if we go as a family home - says "interlocutor" Nicholas. - And your birthday this year will be celebrated in the family. And my wife Natasha was born on 8 Born in March, we on this day a double celebration. As with the 23 February, said this holiday group "Lube", as usual, in the scene. We are not the first year we do a concert in the day, it's a tradition! Generally holds Nikolai Rastorguev be a happy man, despite the fact that his road to fame was not easy. He was born in an ordinary family in the village Bykovo Moscow region. Nicholas does not deny that the school was a tyrant and not the most diligent student to be loved strum the guitar. But the parents do not immediately in the musical talent of his son. And he had the Moscow Technological Institute of Light Industry graduated. But the dream of music does not leave Nicholas. In 1989 he formed the band "Lube", and has recorded the first album, as they say, became famous. It turned out that the scene was not enough brave people, especially Nicholas appeared on stage in a tunic that will remain throughout the country in mind and came up with ... Alla Pugacheva. - Alla told me in uniform on her "Christmas meetings", and then for a long time, I went on the stage in the form of ... Ten years in a row! - Says Nikolay. - I can not say that we are friends with Alla Borisovna houses. But of course, when we meet at the concerts, events to communicate. And of course one can not deny that the image of the "man" has been created, including its filing. In provincial areas, we often proclaim it as a "real man". And journalists are also there: "You are the most courageous group." But what about the rest of the male population? They are not real people, or what? Although I must say that it is responsible "position" is - a real man to be. And we, in turn, are trying to meet them. Nicholas Rastorguev "real men" loved himself, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. "Lube" is often described as his favorite band. After Rastorgueva, no "benefits" For this reason, he has not, but he was glad to see the Prime Minister at his concerts. But adore the power structures Rastorgueva! For example, he received the prize of the Federal Security Service for the song "Come," and a video for the song "In the tall grass," which the group sang with the officers of the Special Forces "Alpha". Nicholas Rastorguev Who knows in life, confirms that he is not as "tight-lipped" and seriously, that may appear on the scene. And on stage can make a joke: "Do you know why the concert was arrested because all artists drunk?." Nicholas loves warm company and organize able festive fun in the house. In his spare time he plays billiards. We asked a few questions, Nicholas family. - Collaborate with wife Natalia for many years. Can you work with your schedule to give her time? Who in your family home, there is a split, like "I deserve - you're farming?" - Most importantly, we have strong feelings for each other, we are very careful with each other. If I feel that I was tired, I need a little longer in isolation, then in my room and rest. Or I can go to meet friends, sit all-male society. And I appreciate the fact that it takes Natasha with understanding. In our family, the family breadwinner, the woman is involved in agriculture. I can of course participate in spring cleaning. And know how to cook. If it courage, I can get to the Internet, you can find a recipe, for example, Italian food and cooking. And everything I did! But the lion's share of home she certainly Natasha. - Are you married a second time. Does this mean that the first marriage was a mistake, or one day you meet someone special? - I do not remember a single one. The first time was married at nineteen ... When I was 33 years old, met Natalia and in love with her. As for Natasha, I can not say that the words of Vladimir Vysotsky: "I saw it and died." Very precise. Life went in a different direction. It all happened quickly and spontaneously. A divorce, I immediately signed with Natasha. So I do not even break was not. All my life I married! - They have two sons. What qualities do you dislike plant them? The categorically forbid? - I think the most important thing - to invest in their children, the most important human values, then nothing has to be banned. I was lucky with his sons, they never seriously angry. - And how to raise young - Nicholas? - "Allow all" Between and "prohibit certain things," there's a big difference. To be honest, when he was younger, I tried to ask him more often - spoiled. But my wife Natasha time are thwarted my symptoms. Therefore, in my opinion, we have complied with the required equilibrium. Actually, Nick - an independent man, determined to get their way always. - Is there a Koli girl? - As for the girlfriend, I do not know. And it is at this age parents told these things? (Laughs) - Her granddaughter Sophia for five years. Whether you give it to the attention of my grandfather? How do you spend your free time together? - I try to be a good grandfather, granddaughter to be very much, but because of the catastrophic lack of time given them little attention, and it makes me sad. As for granddaughter, then buy gifts for their Natasha ask, they know better what a girl suit clothes and all sorts of things - coffin mirror. I do not understand. No cars should I Sonia ... The first talk about Rastorgueva health problems began in 2006, when he went to the Christmas holiday with his wife in the Finnish ski resort. It artist rolled in bitter cold and hypothermic. In Moscow, he was diagnosed with bilateral pneumonia, which gave the renal complications. It turned out that the singer is not 10 years, not doctors, their health. It is not surprising that doctors pronounced chronic renal failure. It took a complicated surgery on a kidney transplant, the greatest difficulty has always been to find a donor. Of all kinds of "benefits" and operations of the train singer flatly refused and. The version that some of the fans to be a donor But these proposals were. They wrote in the newspaper: "Nicholas, willing to give you a kidney!" In general, the singer two years to prepare for the surgery and waiting for a donor heart to deny all rumors about his illness. He is still, despite the known fact that the operation does not like to talk about. - Talk about the disease got me! - Angry artists. - I live exactly the same life as before, as if nothing had happened. Without self-restraint. And I think this is the right approach. Dwell on anything that is not necessary. This is harmful for health. Perhaps approach to disease artists through the difficult times helped. And, of course, support for the families. Wife of Nicholas gave him a talisman, an amulet in the shape of rings. Since Nicholas is not part with it for a minute. - This ring, which gave me a few years ago a woman - told us Nicholas. - He made a jeweler from Riga. She walked purposefully to Riga one of the famous jeweler. His wife was so worried when I gave a ring, which she shook hands even a little excitement. I was so happy to receive this gift. I almost shed a tear. In April 2009, the singer still has the surgery, he was waiting in a queue. To find a suitable donor. The operation was successful, the first in the house come on Rastorguev after surgery, his wife Natasha ... Now the singer is fully rehabilitated after the surgery and still prevents all the talk about health. He believes complain that the disease - not a man ... Recently Rastorguev received many offers to star in movies. -They have the experience of shooting a film. How to be an actor? - Yes, as a film in which I appeared, "First case of war." I am a musician of the Bolshoi Theatre. Before evacuation to Kuibyshev my hero said his family found located near Volokolamsk, which is coming soon, have the German troops. He goes there to rescue the family. Shooting a feature film - it's incredibly hard work. Cinema in general - the great illusion. On set working hours is process, and after installing all of our efforts behind the scenes, and the viewer sees the band at the level of emotions, feelings, and it completely absorbs the story told in the film. I also now interested in movies and understand how it was made. Cinema - it's a big world! I hope at the end of all our plans, we have that. I believe more so for me - family, always supporting me. - But you have and the experience of playing in the theater ... - It was a role in the play "Love in the two actions." I loved the theater, even though I did not study acting. But the biggest challenge for me was the lack of time. Difficult to both sample and play in the theater with my main business - in the "Lube". - They released fragrance "Lube" presented three flavors: "Athas", "come" and "Combat". Take part in the development of the perfume? - I have an interesting offer and I accepted. Before the production of flavors I tested them. I can say that it is designed not to me, of course, and decent French perfumes, fragrances and. "Lube" - line the first Russian men's perfume, before that it was only women, and that is not very successful. I myself with the mind, and were even many sets your friends - a great gift for men and to 23 February, well I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment