Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Nicholas Rastorguev: Never give up smoking and drinking!

After complicated kidney singer risked his life by refusing to monitor their health. Once again become her husband's room, found Natalie Rastorgueva an ashtray overflowing with cigarette butts and an empty bottle of booze. Considering all this, it's just sitting quietly on the couch and ... shouted. He went back to the old! Suddenly flashed before their eyes all they have experienced in the past few years: her husband was diagnosed, his piercing eyes, sleepless nights, waiting for donor organs, surgery, painful procedures, injections, and fear. Permanent, not leave for a moment fear that every day that passes could be the last for her husband. It's all over. The operation was successful, Coley health began to improve, but ... Again he began to drink and smoke! And bans doctors responsible only one thing: "I'm going, how I want to live" - to stop drinking and smoking? No, I will not do it. I'm used to it, and it is - a part of my life! - Frankly said, "Secrets of the Stars" Nicholas Rastorguev. - I do not think it affects me in any way. I do not want in this sense, nothing changed! I - not one of those people who are on the brink of life and death, something has to rethink his life. This would mean that I would have forgotten everything and are only concerned with their health. Continuously measure the pressure, if something is wrong, and nausea, call your doctor visit! But, excuse me, would already paranoid. I - live in a trailer, as he lived, without changing anything. I want to feel like a normal, healthy person! Like all people! And do not limit yourself to anything! His words lead singer of "Lube", unfortunately confirms affair. Nicholas Rastorguev friends say now no less than before surgery drinks ... and more! And nothing can stop it. No memories of hard experienced illness or medical reasons, or conviction of friends or even tears beloved wife. - It is necessary to pray to God that everything will be fine - Natalia Rastorgueva shrugs. - Helped to save the time of prayer carbon living up to the surgery. Maybe it will help, and now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment