Sunday, April 28, 2013

Eugene Kobylyansky acquired hotel in Spain

Producer and composer Eugene Kobylyansky bought a small private hotel in a quiet Spanish hinterland. Choice for such a private place not accidentally dropped, "I sometimes be alone with nature, escape from the hustle and bustle want. Again works great. Fresh air, silence, broken only by the sounds of nature and the trills disturbed the birds - all this inspired "- says" show business news NEWSmusic.ru »Eugene The first step is the creation of the composer was in the studio to combine business and creativity in other rooms are also small repairs: Kobylyansky decided easily.. to update the interior and exterior of the building. Despite some inconveniences, patrons will still come to the hotel. So now there lives a few families from Europe and Canada, and in the next few days will come from Nigeria. Only invited Eugene to . to visit their friends in Moscow was surprising composer, exchanged as his friends and some of the capital of guests to work looking at the beauty of nature and attractions in the recording studio Eugene Kobylyansky -. They just hung there - with a smile says Kobylyansky -. not Calah lure. This gave me the idea that I can easily expand your business and ask people to relax to connect with creativity. "Anyway, this is my adventure was much more interesting than I originally thought. I was pleasantly surprised by the geographical diversity of guests who travel here for many years. This is Europe, and African countries, a family from Australia. Different people, different stories, different lives. I, as a creative person all very interesting. I'm glad to meet new people, emotions, events. Under the impact of what happens I'm writing a new song, a rich national flavor quite a few different countries. All this is done with the help of my new friends. "

No comments:

Post a Comment