Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Anastasia Stotskaya: "I'm more an actress than a singer"

Nastya Stotsky could speak when she came to Kiev to telephoto. After the speech, actress, rustling of cellophane flowers, the wardrobe, autographs went on his way. In the locker room from Nastia took a big stack of bags, backpack thin "ladies" with menthol cigarettes, lit ... - Do not worry, the voice spoil cigarettes? - Prompts the "Today" - I like the ritual itself. I usually do not smoke much, to destroy it. When nervous, I can not deny myself the pleasure. - Her hair was red again ... - Just realized I still red inside. It's my personality. Also blonde and too much. - Do you have some old friends in Kiev, connections? - There are a few friends that parents were family friends. It acquired the friends I started talking last 4-5 years. But by the school or by the dance group "kiyanochka" - no, we went in an age where even bound not friendship. I went from Kiev at age 12 - Tell us what happens when you come to Kiev? - Well, I called my grandmother and relatives. Normally I can not sleep, so I try to time the hotel. And if you go to my grandmother, she will not leave, there is something to tell. - She has some specialties that prepare them for your arrival? - There is the old, she had no health risk is to be fulfilled for me like 5 years ago. But the soup - is sacred! But before my return to the cover is not even a table, and only magic tablecloth, dumplings, pancakes and all that is in the Ukrainian cuisine. - Do you know how to cook? - If they live separately from their parents, started as favorite, the learning curve. He never makes me do everything around the house, but sometimes you want it nice. I never thought that I would do, but fell in love and wanted to do everything myself I do not cook, I can not boast that I make some pickles, but a few important things - easy. If I forget something, I call my mother, and it controls whether satisfied I action. But when it comes to homework I probably cleaner than cooking. I spent hours marafet - lick all. - And that, of course, the most? - Of course, the first thing - soup. I love it! It turns out very well. Friends love it. - Why did you and your brother, Paul Maikova, different names? - We have different fathers, so he took of his mother's last name. - Paul through the TV series "Brigada" was before you famous. You're not jealous? - When she found out that he took the role of bees in the "transition" I squeak, then jump! Even for me, I was not so lucky. At first, because no one knew it for the movie, it would be like a Boom! - With constant shows the information you rely on Kirkorov on my own? - No one went to each swim. I am a poor man, but will not swim. I want to sing, but missed no theater, no movies. I want to play in the theater. Once again I realized that I am an actress as a singer more. - But as an actor can manifest you look at videos? - That's not it! I want something eternal presence, the deep here. - Do you have a contract with Kirkorov, you have to work, the money that you have invested? - Of course there is such a contract for any producer. - And there is such a point that you have no children? - No, if I want to have children, I do not discourage anyone about it. I really want a child, but it was not possible: my living room is not enough to settle it once and the child. Therefore, attempts to cash in his home. But if suddenly God gives a child, I will not accept it. - Do you still have not earned an apartment? - As you can see. So strange that when journalists ask, "But you do not want to engage in patronage?" This is a nonsense that I do not earn you millions! I coexistence with the producers, and not on its own, so the rumors about my mythical results are exaggerated. - But let us say you have collected on the car? - So far I have earned only on the car for the Pope. For me it is important that parents. Of at least the most necessary things for them You are not oil magnate, wrote somewhere. I myself, in principle, does not deny that - I can go to a restaurant, buy an expensive thing, but something large and globally - diamonds, expensive cars - the money is not enough. And by nature I'm not a meanie one donor, I can not save. I do not regret the money nor friends, nor their parents ... This is my character! "Before the meeting Kirkorov I do not like" - you say you have a rich gentlemen, we call on you, "cool" foreign cars? - You do not know where they are seen. I live in a one bedroom apartment and a wonderful feeling. Yes, and how to understand the "gentlemen"? There are people who like me, but on the first day of our acquaintance, I give them to understand that I too have a loved one. This is indeed all over. - The one to whom you secretly married? - It's no secret anymore. Yes, this is my classmate, we have four years together. So everything is great! - It is true that Kirkorov you were hours for 40 thousand dollars? - Complete nonsense. I usually no earrings or diamond rings. Also we bought wedding rings in ordinary jewelry store. Just come and choose the ones that appeal. - Read, Philip buys some stunning dresses in Paris? - This is usually stage outfits by Yves Saint Laurent, Roberto Cavalli. - A casual dress? - Actually, I love it, in jeans. When to dress up in a skirt, asking because I do not like this kind of clothes. I like that easier - jeans, sneakers, T-shirt, jacket. With him I have always backpack, which fits everything you need. Like all stars, trying his nezametnenkoy - glasses, cap. Then do not hesitate ordinary society. Well, if you want to impress, I humdinger and in store. But I am basically a person netusovochny so all depends collecting dust. - You can find in the store? - Most overseas. There and the selection is wide and big discounts. In Moscow to buy very profitable. - And in Kiev? Your manufacturer like to shop here ... - Philip typically spends a third of his fees and clothing. I'm not so pomeshannost to when the buyer, as a rule not himself but someone a gift - a lover, mother, grandmother. - They say that shopping relieves stress? - In my opinion, it is better to go to the theater, see a movie, a book, sitting with friends, go to the store. Also, it takes a lot of money. I try to contain myself in this matter. - In the musical "Chicago" you get about Kirkorov? - I heard about the casting in "Chicago", but was not going there. It so happened that at that time I still play in "Notre Dame de Paris" was the third year GITIS and I "on the nose" was a session. Anyway, I did not expect that I can take! Philip I first saw the game "Lips", the novel by Nabokov "Camera Obscura" where I played an important role. He came to the show hosted by Mark Rudi Stein, who played with me. At this time Philip was just about an actress for the role of Roxie is concerned, has observed numerous daily participants. Even then, he told me that in my first trip when I appeared on stage in the form of pigs was Chippy, he immediately realized that this red-haired girl is just what he needs. Philip came up to me backstage after the show, praised me, compliments, and offered to come to him to try. Two weeks later, we met in his office. He said he saw me, Roxy depend on me, as far as I can in order to please the Americans. - Philip could not refuse you? - I was not even deny this opportunity to not worry or not. "Chicago" and in the music and the content - it's mine. This is my organic, so that all questions were not on the road or not. - Do you remember your first impression of the communication with your future producers? - When I was with him, I was not familiar with, to be honest, did not like. I was indifferent to his personality, creativity, appearance. The day before, when I came to his office for an interview, I had a difficult night - we were hanging on fellow students in a dormitory. I did not get enough sleep, I was doused with some juice, I was zachuhannaya any kind, insecure because of this. I remember when she came into his office, sat, we talked for three minutes, and I relaxed. He was very popular even a different person than I did previously thought. Very simple, open, my ... Philip general can be different: if it is necessary - a strict and star, or vice versa - soft and funny. He knows how to behave with someone you. Came to him, ordinary girl from an ordinary family, so he had nothing to show me ... After this meeting I koordinalno change of heart about him. - He has taught you? - I'm in show business as a blind kitten did not know what and how to hear, so his opinion. But at some point began to argue and defend their opinions. We had some conflicts and reconciliation ... In general, everything as normal creative people. - You learn from him how to behave in some unusual situations? - It does not need to learn, it happens unconsciously. Automatically makes all manners. He is such a strong person that affects everyone in its territory. People who worked with him, to become like him - take note, way of dealing with people, some purely professional matters. After all, show business - not an easy thing. It is very hard, there are some things you learn, learn. But do not push assume any easier. - But there are popular and cost? - Of course. If you want to be popular, we have to take care of themselves. And look good, we should go to bed early. But I never do. While young, you do not think about it. There are many different sides, sometimes bad, but you mirishsya with them, they try to ignore it. All right, without which one can not live. I can not give up now, this profession because it is! My life and my air - This is Philip made you go to Jurmala? - He is not convinced he did pursue a solo career offered. At first I was reluctant because I graduated first actress theater school. I wanted to play and could not imagine what it's like to be a singer. And if it be but to lose personality, no one else be like. And so it was for real, professional. Well, there are a lot of girls, boys, groups that will stay for a while ... I do not know that - but you still dare? - There was no conviction. Philip offered once and for some reason I thought that you can try.

No comments:

Post a Comment