Saturday, July 27, 2013

Eva Polna preparing to leave, listening to the birds

Eva Polna in secular clique was the embodiment of shocking. On it were various rumors appeared in newspapers clear picture. But everything changed overnight. Then Eve was mother, moved her extravagance "in the closet." Now the singer is expecting her second child - it was to be born in April. The secrets of her mother, her first pregnancy, about how many months should breastfeed your baby, and how at the last eighteen months on a pot Evelyn, Eve said, "MK" set. I am very happy that I am a woman, and I am called to be a mother! Now there are a lot of courses and classes for pregnant women. You visited? How is she willing to go? - By the fifth month, I said, and then realized that the more I can not. Left for the city, spoke only with narrow - no public outputs. I focused on the sensations, hear birds singing and enjoy his status. Read literature - an encyclopedia for expectant mothers. But I can not say that all the time spent on the study of books on pregnancy and childbirth. Instead, read what interests at a certain point. In fact, all the knowledge I have in practice, that is obtained directly after birth. Of course, the books are very much information, but it is much more practical, in my opinion, for advice from their friends who have children, ask also share a valuable experience. - Modern mothers watch over the figure by a special aerobics for pregnant women. And you? - Out of sports, but many walked, and I also have a special massage. Sun back problems, many pregnant women are harassed, I managed to avoid. First pregnancy is quiet - as it is now in the second. I had no serious toxicity, I was not attracted to salty. But a passion for perfume had to take time off, I absolutely could not stand the smell of perfume - perfume seemed too hard. We had to get some perfumed ladies. - A friend new mother said, "not to, no other science fiction film compare what one from a living person." What feelings do you experience when there was a little girl? - I have absolutely no fear, I initially setting itself that what is happening now is for me the most important thing in life. I judge was very determined, and with his sense of loss I used to fight it. Was also born as soon as Evelyn, I was moved to my mother. It was she who gave me the trust at any time could advise, suggest something. When the woman after the birth of overwhelming happiness, I can say that - was of course a time when it is hard enough for me that the man next to me, who was born thanks to my same was aware. Honestly, it's still something out of science fiction. The birth of the new man can not ignore your feelings. I am very happy that I am a woman, and I am called to be a mother! - Who will help you when to have a second child? - I have a wonderful mother, it is all helping me. But with the arrival of their second child, they need to take a nanny to help. - Up to what age you have to feed Evelyn feeding? - Three months, and this was due to two factors: I did not have much milk, and only 3 months after the birth, I began to act, so I have not had the opportunity to observe the correct mode. On this basis, the doctors advised us to go to the mixture. In general, when a woman is at least a little milk - can not breastfeed, because breast milk babies primarily transmitted immunity. - Is it my daughter get vaccinated? And I hear all pediatricians? - Still in the hospital, I refused to be vaccinated. Later, I entered into a contract with one of the private clinics in Moscow and together with their physicians, we developed our own plan. I "trust is good, control," always on the principle of the more motivated that the doctors prescribe like a large amount of drugs - the place and out of place. In my opinion, as a preventive drug abuse is not required. Generally, every modern man through a kind of educational program on their health and the health of their children. - Some parents are obsessed with educational toys. Got that? - Any normal mother sees his prodigy Chad, but there are objective reasons for a child and a half years can not accept information that can easily accommodate, say, three years. In my opinion we should not delude planting for the development of games with violence. At some point, the child chooses what he is interested. My daughter, for example, likes books with large color images, drag them around the house and makes all to read. Recently, we have over a period of raffle - kalyakaem wherever possible to learn at the same time slow to write the letters. I agree with the opinion of teachers and doctors involved extensive training and development of the child in three years. Intimate question accustomed to potty Evelyn already -? - You know probably think all young parents about the problem and tried to put a child in time on the pot, do it almost on a schedule. But have you seen in healthy adult diapers? I rejoice in this. All the time. I sorted patience. - What do you think - the child has to sleep with his mother in a crib or separate? - The child must have their own bed, and then to his own room. But I think there is nothing wrong in the fact that the baby could sleep next to her mother. Children and adults are different spirits: they can dream something terrible or they just miss my mother. If Evelisha wakes very early and would not sleep - I take it by his bed and lulls. Statement cut out a few more hours of sleep. - Evelyn in your mom - with the character? - Oh, yes! Began to show the nature of early childhood - she loves to exist. Once she is able to understand that something was not fit her - she did. We all realized by his persistent and very loud voice. Daughter, we all like Gelsomino. So if you are a singer, it is likely that the opera. - I saw a girl on TV and my mother react? - Of course, saw more than once. The fingers and shouted, "Mama, Mama". By the way, look at the pictures of girls react to it the same way. I am very glad that I made her so strong club!

No comments:

Post a Comment