Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Julia Savicheva - amorous man

When we spoke last time with Julia Savicheva before their departure to the "Euro-Vision 2004", 17-year-old blonde for his live TV show on their own ironing jeans in one of grimerok. Since then, more than a year has passed, and the singer has not acquired an army of stylists and high score at least in the Russian bank. Is it just the picture, but changed her hair - clearly wants to please people. Public'm so - I love all things new. And everything is new for us curious. Since the first question to Julia about it and asked why it is, in fact, poobrubala wheat braid? "I was almost bald" - ... Now let,, braids, not I wear - says Savicheva. - And the hair that I had, you can not be as luxurious. The "Factory" I had pigtails various lengths and thicknesses. After her hair deteriorated badly. When the end of the project from braids - I thought I would be without hair. But never mind, there was no build-up. It was of course a lot of problems. Has long been established to look good. Hair recovers only occasionally, in my opinion, not quite. As for the hair - sometime I get tired of long hair. - The last time you yourself ironed clothes. Now take over the preparations? - Now I'm trying to get on the road, such as clothing, so you can not iron. Because I must admit, really hard when many flights arrive at once weary city. Would you like to sleep with the street, usually feel. And then touch and go! .. - This is an army of stylists, not to assistants'm? - Of course not. But why? I can buy clothes. Crash also mostly alone. With make-up artists use only the responsibility shootings. - Savings? - Nature is so - I always save something. Here I would like to do the acting department. To pay for training spend the lion's share of wages. You can not keep fish from the parents. Older girls - one year after the "Euro Vision", one can say that the competition was played into the hands of you, or vice versa? - I was terrified that everyone will say that it is so-and-so, you do not take the first place. But people treated me with understanding. Then I realized that, in principle, the result was not so bad, I went in the last decade to ensure a passage to the finals of our next party. - New friends got it? With whom do you talk about? - I speak with rock musicians, because I love this music. Among them are well known, but the name will not be called. Before we start with "manufacturer" - Irakli, for example. But now all his affairs, and most do not apply to toys. And the rest of pop venues not communicate. There is so much envy! I can not be in such an environment. Made - is gone, and everything! - So how do you sing rock and pop - how so? - Yes, because in our country is not what I wanted to hear now do. But in general I would not say that I sing so much pop. I'm an adult, and with me - my songs. More on "Factory" I was told that we should grow up. And it has happened to the last two years. Parents initially could not accept, do not let it go for a walk in the evening. But now that my daughter grew. - And what is expressed in your adult life? - I know what am sharp and straight? I objected so severe! Previously they could not. I was always spontaneous and extreme. Some think I'm a bit strange. For example, we go a company and someone jokes and imagine if this jump from the parapet or climb a wall? I say yes please! And climbed ... Parents hard with me. Here is a repair in space began began to rearrange the furniture again. This is something that occupies him. I'm a workaholic to the core. If nothing to do - and apathy begins to whine. I love the night on commercials - To ekstremalka. And what has gone romantic Julia Savicheva? - Yes, will not go away! I can be romantic. But the situation is necessary, something unforgettable: a light dress (if rarely wear dresses), night lights, young man. And we go through the night ... I love Moscow at night - it's very nice. That is romance! - Julia raises his tired eyes and smiles. - That is, if someone wants to meet you - let the guard at the entrance of the night shift? - With me you can learn anywhere. I ride the subway, the bus and car, I hate cars. From the exhaust I was immediately sick. And if we're stuck in traffic - it's all over. I think I will never drive a car ... And I often go on the rollers with her boyfriend, and only me and see. These visits three times a week just so happened. Recently, here by the way, it was very romantic when we went on the rollers with half past seven in the morning the night before. I patted my husband on the case. Along the way we have slowed twice policemen, long believed that we rob not for everyone. We visited the center of Moscow and even greeted the dawn. After that I did not feel my feet, barely got to the house. - Basically, it is to dare to such incitement? - It depends. But more often, I say, "Come on roller skates" - "Come On" And - on ... - The problem with the half of you have finally solved? Eighteen months ago, you said that your heart is not busy ... - Well, to grow up, and tea. We met more than a year ago. Now I'm the happiest girl in the world! But in general, you know, I've never built for himself the ideal man. Always on their emotions and feelings. I was always busy, went to school Altufevo "Shchelkovo" because we have moved again. Professionally involved in dance. I had no time to think about the individual. Although on the people I love, because Aquarius is, 14 February, Valentine's Day was born. Of course, I paid attention to the pretty young people, but it was never fixed thoughts: Well, if the prince on a white horse come and take me! - But the Prince finally arrived ... - Look, maybe we will not discuss my personal life - Savicheva nervous. - When people meet you and realize that they can not do without each other, with all the ins and outs of just putting up ... I even sometimes fear: how is it perfect? - He is not offended that you are always lost on the way? - No. He, on the contrary, it helps. Mental. He also made a musical environment. "Clothes to give fans" - To you, an adult, probably molested wealthy fans? And no expensive gifts, I think, can not ... - Strangely enough, these people treat me very respectfully. First: Oh, what ... for a little, but you seem on the screen to be large in-hm-hm But for them to communicate and to understand that I was not a little ... And gifts except flowers, the most common. No jewelry, gold jewelry. But it seems to me my fan! Recently, I had a computer, then copy machine. I'm shocked! My birthday is coming soon in six months ... Might think about the new order? .. Just kidding, of course. With ever met fetishists -? - It is therefore steal your stuff? I was asked to simply donate on a voluntary basis - Savicheva laughs. - Recently moved to the city Tashtagol. And I saw that the scene is crying a boy, 13-14 years old, and just sob. Concert was over - he continues to roar. Lead and ask: "What are you doing? '. He tearfully said: "You're already giving away at least the photo?" And I, unfortunately, in anything other than stage clothes. And I gave him a black armband, all wet for me. He hung up and calmed down. But it was clear that the people are not crazy fans and sentimental, perhaps for the first time in my life. A crazy fans call the production center under a false name. Sometimes just start to tremble and run "! Ah-ah-ah Julia I can not live without you" Or write: I die, I love you. When he says the girl - what are the thoughts of casts? - Julia Savicheva increased so that going on tour unaccompanied mother? - Mom to do? - Posted on the Internet, a lot of things on this topic. - Not always mother took me on tour! This nonsense! And on the internet - I'm in it, and I do not want to climb. There are so many stories of them all! One of the most stupid - that I was a lesbian. Just ridiculous. Or that I sleep with his producer Fadeev. So stupid - the horror! - I wonder what your drivers? - It is common to most easily. Warm water, eat and sleep. But I've had such hotels! .. They come into the room, and it can be a potato plant - just lay on the ground floor. In the toilet, I had to go scared, but the door did not close, so that the light along the door was. - His fame but sometimes use? - It is impossible. Recently went to the hospital like a normal person, standing in a queue, I go: Hello, I would like you have such and such a survey. I hear, "Oh, girl, wait outside the door, which disturb us." And in five minutes, "S-at-Letchkov course, get something that we do not recognize right away." I'm always so amused. MK-Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment