Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Vlad Topalov meet her daughter Julia Volkova

The romance between "Tatu" Yulia Volkova and Vlad Topalov gaining more and more momentum. Not long ago, a young man confessed his feelings to Julia for all Russia. Romantic Printed recognition on the cover of his new CD, and now he was ready to adopt her daughter 18 months Vick The correspondent of the "Life" was with Yulia Volkova and Lena Katina chat in one of the luxury restaurants Arab Moscow with a cup of tea and a hookah about love, life and met ... sex! The fact that Julia had fallen head over heels, striking. She orders cheerfully flop on the couch and he and Lena two apple hookah. My phone puts it together and always with a look at the screen - it does not light because the cell phone on vibrate. Says that waiting for an important call. - Vladik we take 6 months - we reluctantly admits Julia. (Then she was talking about, and it was hard to stop -. Ed.) - Well, I often live at home or Vlad it at me. I can say that our relationship for more than ten years. Finally, we have known since the days of the famous group "Fidget". Although our old feelings can not be considered serious. They are usually for one or two nights enough, and then we ran again, then hit again ... Now, according to Julie, things are quite different. - I can openly say that Vlad madly in love - smiling tenderly Julia recognized. - For me it is the only man with whom I'd like to connect my life. I realized that I wanted to be with him, I always want to hear his voice, always see it. In short, it is for me the most dear and beloved man! Confesses his passionate love for Topalov, Julia us ogoroshivaet revelation: they can meet and another young man at a time. - I can like any other guy, I can even sleep with him, but that does not mean I love Vlad less - philosophizes Volkova, elegant light blow from fragrant smoke hookah. - It can not be compared to anyone he's the best. A girl can love one another and to sleep, but that does not mean that if you sleep with someone you love. Gone are the days when I was in his 15 years, could "stir up" with the fans, and Vlad is not without sin. I have nothing wrong with that I do not see. This is normal! This is the life! Now we have grown up and learned how to set priorities in life. After Volkova, Vladik they completely satisfied in every way. Both in life and in bed ... - Vlad - very romantic guy - flashing pleasure Julia. - And at the same time in bed, it is a very sensual lover! You know, I prefer to watch him as he sleeps. He's so cute ... He adds so touching their hands - well, just a little bear cub out of a fairytale! I often call the "Koala" or "bear." He looks so much like her. The truth? At this point begins to vibrate mobile Julia. The screen displays the name "Vlad". In an instant, Volkov missing phone and starts to coo softly to her lover. - Hello, I'm talking about you and me, what you're in bed - conveys the content of our conversation, Julia. - What can I say, of course, great! The Vlad set up very seriously, you can judge by his daughter 18 months Volkova. Vic Julia gave birth to her former boyfriend Pavel Sidorov. - Vlad asked me to meet her daughter - is proud to announce on Julia. - And I have nothing wrong with that I do not see. Why not, if he loves her. Mounted adjacent Vikochka him. It is when he starts smiling and always called him uncle sees. But even if Vlad adopted her, we would not prohibit Pasha to see them. He did her own father. By the way, Vlad always brings her many gifts of her concerts and actually very spoiled. Julia recently began and Vlad to think about education and child. As it turned out, Topalov wants very much. A son who would teach everything, and what he knows in real life - Vlad dreams of a son, and I did want a boy - smiling shyly, Volkov said. - Guilty in fact, to be honest, I feel like Vika. After all, I see it so rarely. And I think that's wrong. But I can still do it, because now a lot of touring. Although I sometimes try to tell me that I am a career, so that in the future to guarantee calm on the daughter of a decent life. Lena Katina - open, a friend, should their hearts be opened to us and tells another "tattoo" looking. As it turned out, she has not lived with her beloved man named Anatoly. - With Tolik we met very unusual - the beginning of the story Lena. - I came to eat with their friends in the café for lunch and sat at the next table said. I go zasobiralas home, asked the girls remind me about this guy, because he liked her terribly. And all of our company, I was very desperate. I had no choice but to go to him and talk. That's how I am, trying to arrange a private life girlfriend, love found - Shred. Now Shreds - a constant theme in Lena's head. She always says what he's good. And it's fun. - The first time, she told me of his ears buzzed, maybe an hour, - Julia laughs. - And then - I do not say anything! Asked in the question of the children Lena, said the singer, her mother always that plans are not included. - I want a baby - sigh Katina. - But I know that if a face, I went all the bounce, zasyadu with little ones at home and be his nurse. I can not imagine how the baby is growing without me. It is important for me to see his every move, know what he's doing. And when I pulled down on Julia, who only sometimes bleeds between Vikochka and work my heart look. By the way, despite the significant changes in the lives of "Tatu", the girls do not have to break and continue working in a furious mode. For more than half of their song All About Us is one of ten World Music Charts. Katina and Volkova won several international awards, including the award for "Best Band" in Milan and "Best Pop" in Finland. You even get the award Robbie Williams. Yulia and Lena could not even break Iosif Kobzon, which presented strong with the girls state awards was received. In general, said the question of Joseph Davidovich Yulia Volkova succinctly: - We give a shit about what the man said about us. The main thing - this view of fans who love us, remember and come to our concerts. And the enemies are always and in all. We either love or hate. This is good. The main thing is not to be indifferent!

No comments:

Post a Comment