Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lyme Vajkule: "We are losing the roots ..."

In the narrow corridor, caught by journalists from all sides, compared Lyme Vajkule Latvians and Ukrainians. Interesting results were obtained. - I think if you have, for example, the province, between Ukrainians and Latvians have much in common - economy, right. And the youth is impossible to say, they look to the West. It is unfortunate that we are losing our roots. Taking off to his room on the set of "Songs of 2006" stylish cap with red leather and wore scarlet dress modestly warm "kengurushki" Latvian breathing exhausted said: "Today": "Personality is not born every day, you know that they they are born - obviously, the nature rested only one point ... "Later, a little sluggish in a warm room (their wardrobe most heated) Lyme admitted without a shadow of coquetry journalists who did not know how to cook. - I, if I remember was nineteen, we were working in the South, and lived in a house on nature. I used to cook the soup. It was impossible to imagine: make as I was, because right outside my window rose laurel tree. And that the bay leaf and use the break, I hell Navara.

No comments:

Post a Comment