Friday, July 26, 2013

Eva Polna again to give birth in transition

The first time after the birth of her second daughter a popular singer Eva Polna appeared on the birthday of his friend - Alexander Panayotov. Giving Birthday Flowers and photo frame, Eve sat in a humble corner of the couch with a glass of champagne, trying not to attract attention. Eve sat in a humble corner of the couch with a glass of champagne, trying not to stand out - I now have all my thoughts on the children, not to focus the work - admitted "TD" singer. - I admit, we have plans for a third child. If that works, I'm ready to give birth now. My daughter - a miracle for little older - like a doll, and she calls her "Lala", all the time kissing and caressing. Linger nursing mother, and soon, say goodbye to colleagues, went home to her daughter Eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment