Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Julian: "I was introduced to punk Pakhmutova's time to make an album with Pugacheva."

Julian told Music News about his attitude to business, show the punks and Alexandra Pakhmutova. You have not given such an open interview - we were then Julian. And there is to be surprised. For example, he sang a duet with Valerie Julian? - There are a lot of messages that work with punk project "The Adventures of electronics." I understand that they are your constant companion-up? Or is it just a song or two? - All secrets are not disclosed. "Adventure Electronics" - a high-class musicians. And an accompanying staff to be Julian, it's rude, so to talk about them. And I ... I have burned many times strong. I was burning with pain Lyubash who came to Alla Pugacheva to me, and I began to produce serious. They even asked: "We still do not really have done, and so many articles, so much press, talk so much." So much is about a joint album with Lyubasha Pugacheva has been written. That is, as she said, sitting at my home in the kitchen. And, unfortunately, has nothing, while we have not worked, will not work. Although I have yet to regret it. We sometimes call, communicate, and I hope that we friends with her again. And she wrote me a song. She's insanely talented people ... "The Adventures of Electronics" - a wonderful group, very friendly. I ask, "Julian, what are you suddenly with rocker?" Per rocker and "poppers" ... I do not know what criteria I fit into. I'm not belong to the one or the other. I - never not in show business, and it was. I despise the Russian show business. I despise all this garbage. Sucks, as saying. And say to another. 80% ... no, 90% of the population just been released to remove and prohibit singing of TV and radio stations. Addiction is propaganda, promotion of vulgarity. And "The Adventures of Electronics" sing children's songs. I know of no other such group singing children's songs, singing good old songs. That's my mission, I think. Therefore I will to Chechnya. I asked, "Why go to Chechnya?" Because peace in Chechnya should be. Enough to fight. A rock or pop ... I believe now, that's right Zemfira disbanded his group. They disappointed in the rock. It was exploited. What Zemfira - rock singer? Can I ask you a question? - I agree with Yuri Shevchuk it - a great pop singer. - She - a great singer is not adjectives (with the emphasis on the last word.)? Labels brilliant people do not have to hang. - They say that 90% of the scene, the singing must be removed. And do you like the way they sing "The Adventures of Electronics"? They are satisfied with their artistic level? - Not dirt. Andrew Shabaev - lovely singer. Wonderful singer. Wonderful singer. (We laugh together, then pause.) Do not laugh! By the way, they sing songs Pakhmutova. - The fact that the audience that comes to you in the concert hall "Russia", it will not be able to listen to "The Adventures of Electronics". - And that the audience, which come in the Kremlin Palace - can. (We laugh again.) What they do not listen? "Winged Swing"? "Everything will pass, and sorrow and joy"? "Good-bye, our sweet Misha?" What? - The arrangement of "The Adventures of Electronics" ... - You have a wonderful arrangements. (Laughter strengthens). I will be their advocate! I will begin to work her lawyer. I'm friends with rockers. A "Dead Dolphins' who? I'm friends with Arthur, who by the way. (Arthur Atsalamov - the leader of "The Dead Dolphins") He now writes songs to me! I'm all for it. - That is, they sing beautifully, and with her voice still rises artistic quality of her singing? - Do not know (I have already rejected Julian)! They have a great audience, an audience. You have - every day of concerts and performances are planned for three months in advance. Come to my website www.julian.ru - I write punk from Germany, I already love the German Punks In general, I'm not afraid to make friends. I'm not afraid to go to Chechnya. I'm not afraid to make himself with the opposition. I'm not afraid to make friends with Cherepkov (Viktor Cherepkov, State Duma deputy, former mayor of Vladivostok), make the kill every year. I - his deputy for cultural affairs in the party "Freedom and Democracy", and take our party in the next election the majority in the State Duma. - There were musicians in the Duma - Kobzon Rosenbaum. But something soon all gone. - Listen, you know what soon will be a revolution? I do not know how the whole country, but it also smells. But the music is only a coup. I walk on the streets, and people are talking. Here they ask her if she "Star Factory" from? Yes, all the sick already. By mafia sick. "Why you have not seen on TV, Julian?" As each shipment is 1-2 thousand dollars. I can wait. I have planned concerts for several months. My country is not forgotten. And here's a clip show is at least a thousand dollars, and show how many times a day should be, how much that is "American Idol" on the day of the show? And rock musicians, with whom I am friendly, I always wondered, surprised, as I have lived in this hole. - What has survived, tell me. - Be creative. You pay money for it is not yet clear. It irritates them. Come to the online guest www.julian.ru, I was there to answer all questions honestly. There will be a revolution. I am an optimist and believe that everything will soon be fine. Can not be all bad. - Her songs are not played radioactive RMG? - Do not even know what it (laughs). - Why is your last record came in 2003? - We, as in the military, never say "last". We have a saying - "new." I believe that a break for two years - it's not such a long time. Now comes my seventh album, brand new. - From the "electronics"? - Why the "electronics"? You will be an album. As for my music, I write it for two years. I seriously choose songs for him. He is the seventh in numbering, but according to their own perception, I feel it first. I'm just starting to sing. Julian present nobody knows. - The new album will also Lyubasha songs? - Of course. The songs, by the way wanted to sing the Alla Pugacheva. It - without success. And me - were. Been held with the rights to all of them. I once heard strange Lyubasha interview in which she poured dirt on me. Ceychas she pours dirt Pugachev. I think it's time to make an album with Alla Borisovna. Now I have to work with the "electronics". I hope that this time I will not tell. I reveal a lot in this life. I like very much in love, addicted. And it ended in failure. Then - down by half. Love - is a universal concept. No dirt. And for me that is now credited with the soloist unconventional love "electronics", then with her producer. Saw someone in the eye - all fucking with him. We want you to know that why I love our Russia, I do not know. - What is the relationship between you and Pahmutova? - If the producer of the "electronics" Pahmutova came to, she told him about me. So here we are by Pakhmutova, met, and are together now. By the way, go here now legend that we fought. Look, we are preparing new songs, these two years. And Pakhmutova - everything else is! I sign Leo. And I'm getting ready to jump. With this new album. - It is believed that the new songs Pahmutova, including the new ones that you eat, the people do not know. The problem in a report to the people of these songs? - No problem. In order to help people, we must be able to sing. People know about it. - Before each song Pahmutova machine fell into the TV. Working now for some reason it does not with media artists, including artists channel. - I am proud that he never appeared in "Song of the Year". Never. Pahmutova songs will live for centuries. As for the songs on the station, it will be another revolution in the entertainment industry. And this revolution, and I will do it. I do not engage in this disassembly. I look at them and laugh. They change as the President. And I sing and sing. Gorbachev, Yeltsin, in which I use the title of Merited Artist, Putin has now been given. The third is the president in which I sing. - Here Alexander Yelin, songwriter of "Aria" and other groups believe that this is more profitable to invest money not being in pop music, in hard rock. - Who is profitable in the "Adventures of Electronics" to invest, and all those who play live music. And Julian. And Zemfira. I want to combine, and rock musicians, and pop. All those who can sing live. Must unite and do - sing. Those "American Idol" must stop this corruption. If you do not have a sponsor or a rich boyfriend or girlfriend, you can not get to the viewer. Talented people are depressed. I'm sorry for Russia, come to our music and, in the end, for the people to the concerts. And in that time ends when people pay money for the concerts of shit. To listen to soundtracks. - Do not you think that the situation provokes growing high-tech? Since you can sing at the concert by the computer, which fixes all the errors in real-time vocal. - I write a song in a studio in one take! Here is the album "Awakening", where 19 songs were recorded for the month. What PC? I am now thirty-second And I is a comprehensive reassessment of values. I know it's no coincidence. And I believe that all will be well. Because I have nothing bad no one did. In my opinion, it is true. And it's - it's important. - Let's talk about the sound. Why in the songs that go under the name of Julian, you did not spoil their fans seem fashionable, trendy arrangements? - In September, the seventh album will be released. I can not say. It will all be. As for the concert will not be on my concerts of phonograms. I here you are now officially declare. Only live sound! I was looking for musicians, long time. Who found. And play "Electronics" is. It is not only a keyboard. A keyboard is very good, but after the tabloids gave fans had with him, he ran away from all the dirt. "Electronics" do not drink, if you must know, the director of I - Punk with two universities. What is punk? There are people, good and bad. Play Presidential Orchestra, will all be. - Let us discuss a few rumors. Tell me. Of the song along with Valeria - Not with Valerie to sing that kind of nonsense. On the Internet? Marina Tsvetaeva once said that genius: "The readers of newspapers - glodateli slander." Well, over the Internet through too much. I find myself on the Internet is ... - Another report that in Uglich, a concert in DC Uhrenfabrik you drunk and started a fight with spectators. - I was never Uglich! Here is the interview we did. Among the beautiful songs of Julian. Vadim Ponomarev, NEWSmusic.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment