Saturday, July 27, 2013

Eva Polna bear. Not gay

Until a few years ago, she did not hesitate to say about his bisexuality and sang about lesbian love. No wonder that after a while, when the singer of the "visitor from the future" Eva Polna birth to a daughter, the father of the child listed all those who are not lazy -. Friend of a transvestite in a gay Very happy mother was silent. And last year decided to take a serious step. In April, Eve birth of her second child, reminiscent of the "MK". - Are not you afraid? - Yes, not at all. This is normal. If you are concerned that you can not never be solved. I want to follow in the footsteps of Valeria. I always wanted to be a mother with many children. Itself - the only child in the family, and unfortunately I do not know what a brother or sister. A good man should be plenty. - They say that the second pregnancy is proceeding normally easier? - It turns out that I have and for the first time it was easy. No health problems. I trusted all. - Perhaps there is behind strong man's shoulder, as you so calm? - Yes, it is. This man - a foreigner, not gay, as is written in the newspapers. It is not to show in the context of business. And is engaged in a serious matter. I am an independent person, but not one of those who dare to have a second without support. My husband easily found common ground with her daughter. She's a little girl. The adult child is difficult to be a friend. - Perhaps, then ventured to the wedding? - Officially? With a veil and flowers? Maybe. And why not? I want it to be a beautiful, solemn. Buy dress, prepare and in better shape. Holiday wish. I was never married. Perhaps the show of it? But only for friends. - You already know who to be a boy or a girl? - This man does not want to be displayed is secret. Ultrasound, how to do - nothing is visible. Also on the national character, nothing is clear. They say that taken away the beauty of the girl in the mother. I look great. - About the name of thinking - No. We have to look after the baby. I see and understand who and what to call it. Maybe take a look and say, here is Anastasia, and perhaps a different name entirely in my head. That's the name of the daughter (Evelin. - Ed.) Invented grandmother. - Keep the new fashion abroad you are? - No, just here. Our doctors. I have no friends who have a good birth experience abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment