Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lukashenko asked not marry Podolsk Muscovite

The other day, celebrated Vladimir Presnyakov and Natalia Podolsky anniversary of his acquaintance. Volodya came home very late, around two clock in the morning - he was recording in the studio of a new song. But Natasha is not going to sleep, waiting for a loved one. She prepared a light dinner, candles on the table and pulled out a bottle from the fridge expensive wine. Presnyakov, flourished to see everything. He also decided to make a contribution - fried eggs with sausage doctor. It seemed simple enough plates both surprisingly tasty. Lovers sitting together and could not see enough of each other. Meanwhile, some people still believe that the novel is a famous singer with a former member of the "Star Academy" is not nothing but a PR campaign. Like two, so decided to raise interest. And the difference in age decently. - Do you mind if we talk about love? - Podolsk www.eg.ru Asked if it was not with her Presnyakov. - Let's try - Natasha blushed. Romantic Rhodes - Volodya much older than you. And it was twice married. Are not you embarrassed? - No. We have the perfect age - 14 years. In school I was never interested in the same age, I do not talk with them. I've always preferred older men. Volodya and I do not get bored. He knows how to look good to make gifts. When he learned that I love Swarovski jewelry, literally nothing. My rings, brooches, rings I did not even have time to do everything. Here, look, this is his last gift - Natasha pointed to an ordinary ring that was splashed on her hand. - It is true that great? Volodya often buys me things himself, he has excellent taste. He studied to know my size, which I like. I love presents. Recently, he has to take me to Greece, on the island of Rhodes. This is not our first trip. We have traveled together to Israel, Monaco and Sochi. Everything was good, but Rhodes was the best vacation of our lives. There we hiked to exotic places, riding on scooters, swimming in the sea ... Volodya was so romantic, so gallant. I realized how much I love him. - And when they realized that he loves you? - We met in France, on the set of the TV show "The Great Race". From the first moment I felt that I always a sequel. For a view that gives me Volodya, for comments he released. We Volodya it was not easy. At one point we broke even thought to call. I was very worried. And then it began to rotate. - A newspaper wrote that the Presnyakov you made an offer of marriage. But the wedding is anathema. The groom changed his mind? - Write about us a lot. We live in a common law marriage. I think if we have a child, we can legitimize the relationship. In any case, I hope. - You are talking about a child. What about a career? - If God will give me a baby, I'll forget about a career, really. I want children, like every woman. - Sorry, gave Natasha, but Volodya me that he unlikely to marry. Mol stamp in the passport he was bored. - Yes! Well, I will not be rushed. - If you argue who is first? - I usually try first to smooth the conflict. Fortunately, Vladimir is the same as me. He also knows how to compromise. - Do you hate it when Volodya she throws things around the house? - Oh, raises only! But I do not scold. Like even in order to stack them in the closet. After all the things that my beloved. I even wash his clothes. In addition, three times a week comes to us housekeeper. Resnick lost verses May Natasha was 24 years. Presnyakov, according to her, gave her a great holiday - it was the best birthday present of my life! - She said. - I have a twin sister, and Volodya tried for both of us. Ordered a lavish party in a Moscow restaurant "Jazz Town". It was on 20 May, as the evening Dima in the final of "Euro Vision" competed. At our request, the restaurant hung a large screen, and we're all rooting for Dima. Went home at nine clock in the morning. - Natasha, come from Belarus. At the festival "Slavic Bazaar" there? - And how! Along with Vladimir. On the "Slavonic Bazaar" We performed a duet new song "Wine". Music and poetry of Volodya - Ilya Reznik. There is a beautiful word - the great-great love. Originally, the song was written for a singer, but since we decided to sing together, Volodya Reznik asked little to change the word. And how on earth could it be that if Resnick me a new text, I managed to lose it! Luckily took Ilya Rahmielevich the situation peacefully. And dictated text me by phone. But Alexander Lukashenko at Podolsk forever angry. And because of the Presnyakov. President of Belarus a reception at his residence for the Belarusian artists. When the official part was over, Lukashenko invited Natasha to dance slowly and strongly urged her to "not marry Muscovite." - In general, do not leave home to live with us - father advised. But the young singer not to listen to the President. Decided to conquer Moscow, and now lives with "Moskal" Presnyakov. That's not just married. Summary * The first woman Presnyakov Jr. was Christina Aguilera, the second - Lena Lena (before she was his wife, the composer Igor Sarukhanov). * With Lena Presnyakov officially divorced just four months. * In 2005, Natalia Podolsky "Euro Vision" took 15th Place. As in his time and Alla Pugacheva.

No comments:

Post a Comment